Apocalypse Oscar Isaac IS Apocalypse - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they're gonna tweak the **** out of his look until the release date.

Who knows. Anyways, First Avenger I can't stop staring at your avatar. That's really cool :)

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Rotten Tomatoes score: 91%
Box Office Total: 747.9mil WW

Fantastic Four (2015)

Rotten Tomatoes score: 9%

Box Office Total: 168mil WW

I'm not even in love with the X-Men films but you need to stop pretending that their creative teams are interchangeable.

Interchangeable? Nope.

Relative? Yep

ironman29758's post really says it all.

I'd also like to point out that if they had made Apocolypse as bulky as he sometimes is, it would have to be CGI, and we would have the same amount of people ranting about how awful CGI villains are.

^ Excellent Post
Indeed, it is.

Well said, IronMan29758.

Hit the nail on the head IronMan29758!

Thank you guys, that really means a lot.

I agree CaptainWagner, when it comes to live action interpretations, people would have a problem with it regardless. If it was CGI people would have complained it looks fake and like a Video Game or something of that extent, if it was a costume people would have complained it doesn't look exactly like their idea of the characters.

Everyone has their idea of the characters and some won't like everything this or any other movie does, I get and respect that, but I just get irritated when people act like they speak for everyone if they think the costume is terrible simply because it doesn't fall in line with their personal ideas for the characters. Or when something does take a lot of elements from the comics, but it's termed INO.

ciscostudent561, you're not missing much by not watching WATXM. Cyclops was horribly portrayed in it.
Only the Breakdown episode was one of the few Cyclops episodes I enjoyed, but even then I didn't get much Cyclops wise. If I to rate favorite to least favorite interpretations of Cyclops: Evolution, Anime, Movie/TAS(tied), WATXM.

First Avenger, the avvy is amazing. Love the magnetic shield concept and how it was used in the movie.

yo man, i told person next to me ... That's Apocalypse when we were watching Isaac in Star Wars
buddy was like whaaaaaaaaaaa? ur lying!
btw he killed it

My roommate, who was fan of the original cartoon, was excited. Granted, by the time the trailer showed, the whole theater was tired of trailers.

On to Oscar Isaac, I loved him in Star Wars. This is going to be such a different role, but damn, I'm excited to see what he brings to the table.

He brings popcorn to the table, and says: Enjoy it, watch me as Apo!

He won the Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Mini-Series for "Show Me A Hero"

His Globe win was one of the few which wasn't classic HFPA awarding the star, not the performance. I mean, Lady Gaga best actress? LOL. American Horror Story used to be so great :csad:

His Globe win was one of the few which wasn't classic HFPA awarding the star, not the performance. I mean, Lady Gaga best actress? LOL. American Horror Story used to be so great :csad:

Exactly this it wasn't all that deserving for a Golden Globe, the show loses more relevance each year.

I think Gaga did a fabulous job on AHS and she really showed her potential as an actress in that role but that award should have been Queen Latifah's or Kirsten Dunst.

The Martian winning best comedy or musical kind of negates every single other award given out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"