Homecoming Out with the amazing and in with the Marvel Lounge - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we even no for sure there will be a game tie-in for the reboot? With how poor both TASM games turned out, I don't even want one. I'd rather have a AAA game based on the source material like the Arkham series, but sadly Marvel isn't even doing that with any of their properties.

I'd say it's almost a certainty there won't be. Marvel don't really do video games. I'm sure there'll be a mobile tie-in, though.

To be fair, their most recent mobile venture - Future Fight - is actually an alright game.

Do we even no for sure there will be a game tie-in for the reboot? With how poor both TASM games turned out, I don't even want one. I'd rather have a AAA game based on the source material like the Arkham series, but sadly Marvel isn't even doing that with any of their properties.
The problem with movie tie in games is that they have a tight schedule, you have to release it along with movie. So the previous games have all been unpolished and incomplete. Plus also not all companies can afford to work on a title indefinitely, at one point you might have to cut your losses and release what you have. So you really need to show whoever holds the license How Arkham Knight is successful, not just how it looks or how it's marketed but everything about it that screams quality and take note that they have delayed the game 4 times already and it will only help their sales.
I'd say it's almost a certainty there won't be. Marvel don't really do video games. I'm sure there'll be a mobile tie-in, though.
I bet there will be, I doubt the Marvel has anything to do with the video game rights and there has been a Spidey game with every movie so far. Plus Marvel Studios have already made a bunch of lame tie in games already. But I'm willing to bet their holding off on Avengers until they can make a big splash with them and they have recently made a deal with a game designer so who knows.

What ever is next spidey game. I def would like arkham or Gta style. Of missions with open world gameplay.

New avatar! Hope y'all like it!

Hey here is a silly question ingot. Who decided the thread limit was only 41 pages/1000 posts. I always wondered why the cap.

I know it's a bit much to ask, but can someone make a gif 100x100 of Matt Damon at 2:41?

[YT]Ue4PCI0NamI[/YT]

Rian Johnson the director of Star Wars episode VIII just shared the trailer for this documentary and it ROCKS:

[YT]36y2QRxGigw[/YT]

Saw that earlier sad to hear he passed. Was a great actor.

Also I asked this lady night. But didn't get andwer. Any one know the reason threads are capped at 41 pages and 1000 posts?

New avatar! Hope y'all like it!
I like it.

Hey here is a silly question ingot. Who decided the thread limit was only 41 pages/1000 posts. I always wondered why the cap.
I guess it's the site owner.
It makes it easier to archive, I think.

I know it's a bit much to ask, but can someone make a gif 100x100 of Matt Damon at 2:41?

[YT]Ue4PCI0NamI[/YT]
Hold on a while, I hope attachments work for you.
This movie looks very interesting.

[YT]Ue4PCI0NamI[/YT]
Hope you like it.
And hope it works for you.

Attachments

• 6.gif
    6.gif
    95.2 KB · Views: 55

It was done by the IT guys during the "lag" problem with the servers several years ago.

For those that don't know....a few years back the number of people here over taxed our servers. It created a huge lag time between when posts were sent and when they actually posted. It would also cause many posts to be posted 2 to 5 times in a row. One of the things the IT guys came up with to help speed things up was a shortened thread number of pages.

Ah thanks a bunch lee. I think I recall that. I was on the board pretty active from 06 to about 13 then took a break to this yr.

So Jurassic world was thought that it was going to make 120-125 OW just as of like Wednesday and now they are saying like 175-180 and maybe even 190. Wow I guess that 14 year gap created a lot of hype! Normally box office OW predictions from a few days before a movie comes out is with in 20 million of what they predict and with this movie it could end up being like 50-60 million or so more then thing thought just crazy!

Yoy never know how things will turn out. Some times predictions can change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"