Homecoming Out with the amazing and in with the Marvel Lounge - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?

I honestly don't know which game I'm most hyped for. Mad Max, Battlefront, Fallout 4, Mirrors Edge...

:hmr:

I just sold my PS4 a few days ago. And yeah there's a ton of hype titles coming up. I was looking forward to no man's sky and MGSV myself

I just sold my PS4 a few days ago. And yeah there's a ton of hype titles coming up. I was looking forward to no man's sky and MGSV myself

Ah right. Never been a Gears fan myself.

I did like the look of the game Dean Hall showed off at the Micorsoft panel. Granted, it was only a concept trailer kinda thing, but I think a well executed space exploration game could be fantastic. I've yet to find one that appeals to me.

I hate the demos they show that have five guys all talking real tactics and stuff. Everyone watching knows that will never happen. :oldrazz:

Ah right. Never been a Gears fan myself.

I did like the look of the game Dean Hall showed off at the Micorsoft panel. Granted, it was only a concept trailer kinda thing, but I think a well executed space exploration game could be fantastic. I've yet to find one that appeals to me.
I'm not a huge metal gear fan either, but I found phantom pain intriguing. And yeah, a pulpy space exploration simulator sounds amazing to me. I guess they've gone silent (or delayed?) To continue adding more features since it was sort of a blank game other than exploring.
I hate the demos they show that have five guys all talking real tactics and stuff. Everyone watching knows that will never happen. :oldrazz:

Dude I hate that. That one trailer where the game is just like a swat v. Home invaders type deal (forgot what it was called) is so obnoxious

I'm not a huge metal gear fan either, but I found phantom pain intriguing. And yeah, a pulpy space exploration simulator sounds amazing to me. I guess they've gone silent (or delayed?) To continue adding more features since it was sort of a blank game other than exploring.

Yeah. I just wants. Great space exploration game - if it takes years then so be it :oldrazz:

Dude I hate that. That one trailer where the game is just like a swat v. Home invaders type deal (forgot what it was called) is so obnoxious

That was the one! I don't know why they bother, they must know nobody plays like that.

And now they're doing it again :whatever:

Oh man

Although this game gets bonus points for using Dredd music

It should be available for Marvel, they used Ka-Zar in USM animated series.
And it's not like Ka-Zar is attached to the X-Men, to them he is like Kingpin is to Spider-Man.
USM also used Wolverine and Deadpool, so that really doesn't tell us much, I'm afraid. Personally, my guess is that Savage Land is with Fox, and I kind of hope it is, actually. It's much more likely to get used there than at Marvel.

USM also used Wolverine and Deadpool, so that really doesn't tell us much, I'm afraid. Personally, my guess is that Savage Land is with Fox, and I kind of hope it is, actually. It's much more likely to get used there than at Marvel.
I forgot about Deadpool.
Using him is the best thing done for that show.

Left for tree days at FFA State Convention, come back hoping for some sort of news or even a new rumor, but nope.... :csad:

Hey I he happy still all signs are still in rowe and holland camp. I am sure none of us wanted lintz or lewis to be serious choices.

So...with Rocksteady having finished their Arkham run. What do you think they will do next? In a previous interview they didn't back off from the idea of making another licensed game.

Weren't there also talks of Rocksteady perhaps buying themselves out of Warner Bros and becoming independent?

If they do...Disney HAVE to get them to create a Spider-Man game! One can dream!

Would be cool. But I believe beenix or activism has spidey game rights.

We need more games like Shattered Diminsions.

So...with Rocksteady having finished their Arkham run. What do you think they will do next? In a previous interview they didn't back off from the idea of making another licensed game.

Weren't there also talks of Rocksteady perhaps buying themselves out of Warner Bros and becoming independent?

If they do...Disney HAVE to get them to create a Spider-Man game! One can dream!
Disney buying the studio would be against them going independent.

Would be cool. But I believe beenix or activism has spidey game rights.
Activision is their name, Beenox was their licensed developer.

We need more games like Shattered Diminsions.
If the fun story and atmosphere from the PS1 games is available, then sure.
Shattered Dimensions story and atmosphere was Spider-Man prime being a doofus, and a series of quips to follow.

Disney buying the studio would be against them going independent.

Never said Disney would buy Rocksteady, did I? I said "get them to create a Spider-Man game". Totally different. More like hiring the studio. Like Platinum Games was hired by Konami for Metal Gear Revengeance. Platinum Games is an independent studio.

Never said Disney would buy Rocksteady, did I? I said "get them to create a Spider-Man game". Totally different. More like hiring the studio. Like Platinum Games was hired by Konami for Metal Gear Revengeance. Platinum Games is an independent studio.
Sorry. :O
Not sure how well they would handle a Spider-Man game, I'd love to see them do more with Nightwing in an open world environment.

Sorry. :O
Not sure how well they would handle a Spider-Man game, I'd love to see them do more with Nightwing in an open world environment.

I mean, the gameplay of Batman is different than Spider-Man. But I don't think that's where the focus should be when considering if Rocksteady would be right for Spidey or not. What I think points to Rocksteady being perfect for Spidey is that Rocksteady understands how to make you truly feel like the hero. They also know how to make the whole lore present in the game. I'm sure Rocksteady would create a Spider-Man game with the same care as their Batman games and they'd not simply copy and paste the combat of Batman into Spider-Man like Beenox does. They'd most likely create a whole new combat mechanic for Spidey like they did for Batman.

I do like those free roam games like Gta and arkham series so it be cool to get a spidey game like that.

My Father's day present from the wife and kiddos!

Also, happy Father's Day to all the Dads on here!

TCjstsZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back