fcsMyZe.gif

Leia's lie was really bad,
Ip5LtLu.gif

and Darth Vader was super mad.
UUgD86e.gif

And now, Part IV...

LeOszQm.gif

Last edited:
Hoping for a Palpatine appearance and more Owen Lars. Also Qui-Gon appearing before Obi-Wan and saying "Time to let the Force back in, old friend."

It's actually Liam Neeson's Birthday today!!!

I hope this isn't a slow pity party episode for Obi-Wan. Id be fine with a time jump to whenever he's healed and ready to act like a Jedi.

Jedi robes aren't just for the look. They are also fire resistant. :o

Bacta tanks are all the rage on Disney+.

lil Leia is a better lawyer then Saul Goodman.

Obi-Wan now has Jedi robes. :mrk:

Nice color too.

If Obi-Wan had any back bone, he should have cursed this guy's wife for breaking the code. :o

Oh look. They all know Vader exist. Weird...

I was kind of hoping Obi-Wan was in the giant fish...

Jedi breather. How far away did she drop him in the ocean? Also, he dried quick. :funny:

"Is this a staring contest?" :lmao:

Tera Sinube cameoing as a corpse is a surprise.

Ahsoka's old man buddy has been turned into a mosquito in amber from Jurassic Park. :eek:

The little one Vader's victim?

Obi- Wan going Force Unleashed 2 trailer style. :funny:

Purge trooper!

That door closed surprisingly slow for Star Wars...

They are literally running Muppet Man, and it's working. :lmao:

Speeders look small. Which makes me even more curious how all three of them fit in the back.

Daddy is mad! :mrk:

This episode loves pulling from Star Wars. Rescue missions, tracker on leaving ships, Kenobi looking like a 80 year old man running around an Imperial base, etc.

Bacta tanks are all the rage on Disney+.

lil Leia is a better lawyer then Saul Goodman.

Obi-Wan now has Jedi robes. :mrk:

Nice color too.
They look like Mace's...
latest

Right down to the white under tunic...

Which means that SLJ's belief that Mace survived the fall is now officially canon. :o

That was fun. Episodes like this really show the limitations of Disney+ but that didn't change it was fun. Was kind of weird to see Obi-Wan just "turn it on" after the last couple of episodes of him being truly pathetic. But hey, here we go.

How did those speeders make a strafing run towards the door and then just disappear?

Kenobi has some back to the future 2 self drying tech

True, but that could be fading from age/lighting.
So they turned gray? I do like the idea that they hung them out in the sun. :hehe:

Was the fit any different then TPM/AotC era Kenobi?

Ehhhh…this episode was sure something

Starting to think that an actual feature length film would have been the best way to go with Obi Wan. You can definitely start to see the budget constraints in play. The editing and cinematography feels so choppy at times too.

Vader should have just killed Reva right there on the spot

How the hell did the other Imperial officers in the room not notice Indira Varna’s character get into that scuffle with that other officer? And she made it too damn noticeable she was on the radio with Obi on the line lol

This series is sure making some questionable and lazy decisions. Two episodes to go and still so many things to resolve that I feel we are in for a rush job of an ending. Hope I’m wrong though

So they turned gray? I do like the idea that they hung them out in the sun. :hehe:

Was the fit any different then TPM/AotC era Kenobi?
The fit and cut looks very similar to the PT era Kenobi to me, accounting for 50 year Ewan not having the exact same build as 20 years ago.

It's actually really confusing for me with his long hair. In long shots, quick action shots or out of focus, he looks way too much like AOTC Kenobi. I keep doing double takes. It's very confusing.

While I get the idea of long shaggy hair makes sense for Ben hiding in the dessert, I don't think it was a wise choice given the character's history and character progression as reflected in his styling and costuming from AOTC through ANH.

I mean this would have been a great opportunity to give him a more OT style belt as he cobbles together makeshift adventuring gear. Or at least add some grey to Ewan's hair to make him look more Alec Guinness-y and less like AOTC Obi-Wan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"