Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Patrick Brennan is Blackout

Alex_Kidd

Civilian
Reaction score
http://marvel.com/news/movies/2014/3/28/22242/exclusive_patrick_brennan_brings_a_blackout_to_marvels_agents_of_shield.

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” is about to experience a Blackout.

Patrick Brennan (“The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2,” “The Black Donnellys”) will make his debut as Marcus Daniels, a.k.a. Blackout in the original Marvel comics, in the series’ upcoming eighteenth episode, “Providence,” before playing a larger role in the following episode.

Another known character! comments down here!

Cool power that was underutilized in Ghost Rider: Spirit of Garbage. Can't wait to see what Marvel does with it.

you know how lame it would be to see a bunch of Super Powered people to show up every single episode with no story of how they came to be? I applaud Marvel for doing it right and not over doing it.....

Can't be worse than in the GR movie, I just really hope they capture the look.
Doubt we'll have the braided white hair, at least the guy looks like he has a rough face that can look mean.

I kinda feel they are adding to many CB characters right now.

Cool power that was underutilized in Ghost Rider: Spirit of Garbage. Can't wait to see what Marvel does with it.

but with his powers slightly different than in the comics: This version of Daniels will have the ability to suck the energy out of anything around him.

Guessing that means no DarkForce.

Can't be worse than in the GR movie, I just really hope they capture the look.
Doubt we'll have the braided white hair, at least the guy looks like he has a rough face that can look mean.

This Blackout is an entirely different character than the Blackout that appeared in Ghost Rider.

This is the first Blackout.

Last edited:
I kinda feel they are adding to many CB characters right now.

not really...it didn't start out this way......that slow build up to a universe we know via comics are fine with me.....i mean season 3 i would assume we would see random Hero's flying around with no mention....which would be cool.... i think there doing find with 16 episodes on its way

This Blackout is entirely different character than the Blackout that appeared in Ghost Rider.

This is the first Blackout.

Oh well in that case I'm not sure.
Looks a bit like half of the original Electro, so yeah, doubtful they'd even touch that.

Marcus_Daniels.jpg

- The extradimensional-energy and lab-accident origin on the Marvel wiki actually reminded me a lot of the guy Tobias who got trapped between dimensions in that previous episode "Repairs".

- But this guy's powers are different from the wiki character's... More of an electrical dampening field.

- He mentions meeting a 'cello player, so I'm guessing he was the reason behind SHIELD and Coulson meeting Audrey originally.

- Pretty sure his costume isn't going to be black spandex with a big yellow lightning bolt, and another lightning bolt strapped to his face (sorry Groot).

Last edited:
Well I'm never knew of him so I'm not a loyalist to the character as I have been about Deathlok.
Interesting that they are bringing him into the fray, wonder if his experimentation's with explorations into other dimensions will come into play.

After actually reading the article it turns out he actually does have a costume. They made me this incredible coat, it was a trenchcoat with a collar sticking up, that as soon as I put it on I felt like a villain. The costume was great.

Last edited:
Dude looks pretty scary in this shot
5335e4ee3be47.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"