Transformers Peter Cullen is OFFICIALLY Optimus Prime

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
I just found out that Cullen did the voice for the Predator.
What exactly did the predator say?

All i remember is "mother ****er" in the first one. Then laughing, then blowing himself up??

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
I just found out that Cullen did the voice for the Predator.
Funny, I love driving my wife nuts making that clicking noise the Predator did.

Only a matter of time before Welker is announced as the voice of Megatron.

Super78 said:
Only a matter of time before Welker is announced as the voice of Megatron.
we shall see...

*awaits nosebleeds personal insults*

xwolverine2 said:
we shall see...

http://imageshack.us
*awaits nosebleeds personal insults*

I didn't insult you personally before. But you come into a forum where you are a casual fan of Transformers...spout how every single thing being released about this movie is a-okay in your book and bash others from voicing their opinion when their opinion differs from yours. That is why we clash...nothing personal though...don't cry.

Mic said:
What exactly did the predator say?

All i remember is "mother ****er" in the first one. Then laughing, then blowing himself up??

Well, that and Peter Cullen did the trademark Predator vocalisations as well.

Oh and Lunar_Wolf, I want your SIG as a T-shirt.

Godzilla2000 said:
Well, that and Peter Cullen did the trademark Predator vocalisations as well.

Oh and Lunar_Wolf, I want your SIG as a T-shirt.

I want it as a t-shirt too. I also want Bay's ''big ****ing robots are coming'' t-shirt too too.

Why is it that those of us who don't mind looking at this as a reimagining of the franchise and it's characters are considered casual fans? Who gets to rate what type of fan we are? Where is the listing of criteria to meet each level and who decides said criteria?

I've spent more than my fair share on toys. I made certain to get the Takara Masterpiece Optimus directly from Japan because I didn't want a battle damaged version. I watched all the series up through Beast Machines (no time lately for the cartoon network stuff). I've got all the episodes of each show up through Beast Machines in various media formats. I've got the autobot and decepticon logos tattooed on me... yet I am a casual fan for not being up in arms over Bumblebee not being some compact econo or *GASP* Jazz being shorter than Bumblebee!

Hey if this movie sucks I'll be on here stating as much. But who's to say the "real" fans aren't the ones willing to let their childhood imagination free again and not have to have everything be exactly as it was 20 years ago? If you have to be spoon fed the same stuff over and over you're not a real fan, you're just a real lazy one.

I don't know if this was ever posted but here's a Peter Cullen interview with comments about the movie and other things:

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=62478

THIS really got me excited:

Interviewer said:
How much input do you have in Prime’s overall character? Obviously his true essence is important. Has anything you’ve read gone against his character or have the writers, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman stayed faithful?

Peter Cullen said:
If the true essence you refer to is the heart of it, then I can assure you, it will remain that way. I have no reason to think otherwise. Script aside, and taking the time to imagine this real life interaction with old childhood characters, I can only sense that it will completely satisfy what you have wanted all along. “Till all are one.”

I'm curious to know if Cullen will do Ironhide's voice aswell.

You know, I always read Peter Cullen's interviews as though he were doing Optimus Prime.

Godzilla2000 said:
You know, I always read Peter Cullen's interviews as though he were doing Optimus Prime.

Ever since I've seen that one Rude Awakening of Optimus Prime I can't get this out of my head whenever I think of Peter Cullen or Prime:

Prime, "Who the **** is THIS Autobot?"

Prime, "Blaster, what's up you mother****er?"

nosebleed said:
Ever since I've seen that one Rude Awakening of Optimus Prime I can't get this out of my head whenever I think of Peter Cullen or Prime:

Prime, "Who the **** is THIS Autobot?"

Prime, "Blaster, what's up you mother****er?"

I have not seen that, is it on You Tube?

The Rude Awakening of Optimus Prime is one of my fav videos on youtube.com. ''shuting up now Prime'' lol

Lunar_Wolf said:
The Rude Awakening of Optimus Prime is one of my fav videos on youtube.com. ''shuting up now Prime'' lol

Yeah I just watched it then for the first time. God I laughed so hard, I had tears.

Avangarde X said:
Yeah I just watched it then for the first time. God I laughed so hard, I had tears.

Its the best Transformers sketch I've seen. They have Cullen's voice down perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"