Irving Forbush
Willie Lumpkins
Aunt May
Jarvis
Seanator Reb Ralston
Luke Cage's Grandma
H.E.R.B.I.E.
Those two kids who's mom turned into the second Captain Britain

The Avengers are captured. Their lives are in the hands of a psychotic janitor with a pot on his head, a robot, a bunch of old people, and two British kids. How could Giffen and DeMattes pass this up?

That's the rough idea for mine, sorta. Like, The Avengers are missing, and Irving Forbush is there... I was thinking more in general terms. Forbush and Frogman = Booster and Beetle, T'Challa is Batman, Dallas is Black Canary, throw in some misc. losers. Eh. Reb Ralston's probably still got some fight left in him, the crazy bastard. Shouldn't Nick Fury be doing something in there, though?

No. He's still relatively active. Ralston is an elderly state seanetor from the South. It's funnyer with him.

deemar325 said:
As the whole team?^
Who else do you really need? The guy routinely throws people into space for kicks and breaks ex-heralds' faces before breakfast.

Sabretooth said:
And you couldn't just bump one of the many other threads and said ''I came up with ******ed rosters for laughs hahahaha lolz''???? Doesn't deserve it's own thread.

you dont deserve your own username

Sabretooth said:
This is like the 20th Avengers roster thread I've seen in the past 2 weeks. The search function is there for a reason,dip****.

Hell yeah. Being an Internet tough guy rocks!

deemar325 said:
As the whole team?^

Yes sadly. Just when you think hes gonna get his ass kicked or better yet is getting his ass kicked he does some off the wall bull**** and pulls through and gets the w for the team(see Avengers annual).

Ares
Speedball
Spider-woman
Storm
Stature
Hercules
Captain America (Team Leader)
Iron Man
Ms. Marvel
Sentry
Doctor Strange

Captain America
Iron Man
Luke Cage
Spiderman
Thor
Hercules
Wolverine (part-time)
Giant-Man
Sub-Mariner
Nick Fury

MajinShenron said:
Captain America
Iron Man
Luke Cage
Spiderman
Thor
Hercules
Wolverine (part-time)
Giant-Man
Sub-Mariner
Nick Fury

Throw in Iron Fist and i'm sold

Captain America
Thor
Iron Man
Black Panther
Wasp
Hank Pym
Hawkeye
Vision
Song Bird
Ms. Marvel
Nova

Sentry
Silver Surfer
Nova
ROM
Quasar
Captain Marvel
Beta Ray Bill

EDIT: Nevermind, I was just repeating myself for some stupid reason :(

Captain America
Iron Man
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Hulk
Satana
Daredevil
Moon Knight

I.R.Venom said:
Captain America
Iron Man
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Hulk
Satana
Daredevil
Moon Knight

Haven't we had enough of ****everine :(

Yeah. New Avengers would be so much better if they ditched Wolvie and brought in Iron Fist instead.

It only makes sense I mean, Luke Cage is there. What's Danny doing?

I like the roster Wizard came up with recently in the june issue.

there came a day unlike any other... unless you live in New York City. for New York, this was an average day.

Stark Towers is attacked by perhaps the most pathetic bunch of villains known to man. the problem is that the New Avengers are in Kuwait trying to put out a oil-field fire.

Shocker, Trapster, the Armadillo, Toad, and Stilt man launch an all out asault on the famous tower, hoping to gain some fame. what they didn't count on were the famous scientists working in Stark's infamous R&D division. repeling the attack are Mechano-Marauder (Fabian Stankowicz), The Spot (John Ohn), and The Hornet (Eddie McDonough... HE'S NOT DEAD DAMNIT!). but they aren't alone. they're lead into combat by Jessica Jones, Jarvis, and Willie Lumpkin (There to visit his friend Jarvis and his Ex-girlfriend May Parker).

I like to think of it as The Loser Legion Vs. The 4th String Force

Thor
Iron man
Vulcan (New Summers brother)
Spiderman
Thing
Ghost Rider
Crystal
Cap Ammerica
Spider Woman
Miss Marvel

:)

Oh, add into my 4th string force: Warlock... (in his current incarnation).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"