Arrow Pilot - Rate and Review thread

BH/HHH

You Are My World
Reaction score
I know it's bit late to the party but thought I'd kick off the individual episode discussions.

So what did you think?

I loved it. It felt very familiar obviously, but that is not necessarily a bad thing...I feel like it has become its own... and not some ripoff of batman.

I was shocked at some of the stories...[BLACKOUT] i mean, Oliver was cheating on Laurel with her freaking sister?! lol[/BLACKOUT]

I agree. The show is good and the pilot was one of the best I've seen. They really tried to make Ollie look like a *****e pre-castaway.

I like where things are going so far.

I was shocked at some of the stories...[BLACKOUT] i mean, Oliver was cheating on Laurel with her freaking sister?! lol[/BLACKOUT]

That is such an Oliver thing to do so I wasnt that surprised.

I really enjoyed it, not read much GA and seen him a few times in the JLA cartoon, but didnt know much, I thought this was a great introduction to his character, even though liberties are being taken, it all worked for me.

Just realised I didn't give my views.

I thought this pilot was damn near perfect, I love how it felt a complete story but still left things open. I'm super excited to see what happened on the island etc. The action and tone of the show were fantastic. I am a massive Smallville fan and I loved Smallville's pilot but I think this topped it.

I didn't enjoy the pilot, it was so mediocore and so forced adaptation of Batman Begins, but each episode afterwords has really improved, well maybe not the female drama in episode 3, but hey it's CW. =p

Show just premiered in my country. I thought the first episode was ok at best, nothing more. Might catch the next few episodes to see if I'm more hooked.

Show just premiered in my country. I thought the first episode was ok at best, nothing more. Might catch the next few episodes to see if I'm more hooked.

If you stick with it it gets better and better! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"