Homecoming Sinister 6 Line-Up Speculation Thread

Well regardless I hope the movie does good without slant interference from Sony

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Sony is always interfering lately.

Well with everything that has happened to Sony like bankruptsy, poor merchandising, losing their demographics, creators leaving, poor box office numbers, etc. lets hope to everything that is holy that sony won't meddle with drew goddard's sinister six

I don't care about that movie. I think it will fail no matter what. I would prefer they don't meddle in TASM 3. But I don't fancy the chances for that. Audiences are losing interest more with each TASM movie. The critic scores are getting worse, too.

I don't care about that movie. I think it will fail no matter what. I would prefer they don't meddle in TASM 3. But I don't fancy the chances for that. Audiences are losing interest more with each TASM movie. The critic scores are getting worse, too.
I agree with you that TASM 3 is what we really care for looking out for the most but with the film like the six and as a big spiderman fan I also hope the movie does well. I don't even think Sony is gonna meddle with that film but the third film is what in worried about and need to keep an eye out for.

Green Goblin
Rhino
Doc Ock
Vulture
Kraven
Mysterio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"