Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice

BMFH
Reaction score
So what are your predictions for 2008?

What do you think will happen?

I will get lip cancer.
Either I will die, or the lip will have to come off.

I am going to put out my non-educated guess Clinton will get the Presidency....
God help us.

I predict that Meterologists will forecast 2008 will be the worst year for hurricanes on record, and 2008 will have the lowest amount of hurricanes in recent memory.

Political predictions:

-The Republican Party won't have a presidential nominee until their convention
-The Democratic Party's presidential nominee will be Barack Obama
-The Democrats will win four more Senate seats: Virginia, New Mexico, Colorado and New Hampshire; they'll also expand their majority in the House by 5-10 seats
-Dick Cheney will resign or die

I don't know
Whatever happens... Happens.

Political predictions:

-The Republican Party won't have a presidential nominee until their convention
-The Democratic Party's presidential nominee will be Barack Obama
-The Democrats will win four more Senate seats: Virginia, New Mexico, Colorado and New Hampshire; they'll also expand their majority in the House by 5-10 seats
-Dick Cheney will resign or die

Cute.

**** happens!

Cloverfield will be a dissappointment.......

I predict that the Hype will implode from May to June/July this year, due to the coming swarm of noobs and fans.

I predict that ultimately, 2008 will be no better nor worse than 2007. At this time, I would like to predict the same for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. I'm holding out hope for 2015, but i doubt it.

Parents will wait till November to get their kids a Nintendo Wii for Christmas instead of thinking ahead and using the next 10 months to find one with ease.

Al Gore will be killed in a car crash due to snow and ice storm in Texas, irony eh?

Burger King will release a burger with over 100 fat grams (right now the highest they offer is a triple whooper with cheese at 82 via BK.com)

When Hilary Clinton wins in Nov, SNL will once again be fun to watch with Hammonds getting to do Bill Clinton. SNL skits with Bill in the White House will be great.

Barry Bonds will go to jail

someone from the hype will be on NBC's Dateline: How to Catch A Predator

Amy Winehouse and/or Britney Spears will die . . .

Sports: Tom Brady will win his 4th Super Bowl ring...but instead of saying the traditional "I'm going to Disney Land"...He's going to say "I just won the Superbowl and I'm going to sleep with 4 different supermodels at once. How much better is my life than yours?" This will drive Eli Manning to suicide. :csad:

Politics: After suprise losses in Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina, Hilary Clinton will revitalize her campaign by taking a page from Lindsay Lohan's P.R. book. Oddly enough, it will be the picture of her not wearing panties on the internet that WILL revitalize her campaign and she will win the presidency. America will die a little, that day.

Celebrities: Britney Spears will check into rehab for a drug addiction, Jamie Lynn Spears will allow the paparazzi to be present at the moment of birth, but in a desperate attempt to trump both her aunt and mother, Jamie Lynn Spears' daughter, will come out of the womb both pregnant AND doing coke lines.

a desperate attempt to trump both her aunt and mother, Jamie Lynn Spears' daughter, will come out of the womb both pregnant AND doing coke lines.
*mops Sprite off monitor* Damn you Matt. :cmad: :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"