Products, Toys, Collectibles and more DISCUSSION

Toysrus and Kb have the hasbro line now. As for series three, actually series one and two came out simultaniously, so the Cosmic Doom is from the third series. Thesries three pics are posted in this thread. I'd be surprised if they cranked out a fourth series.

For the 12 inch dolls it looks like all that will be released will be the marvel legends set which look pretty good.
Thanks buddy, what are the chances we get a tarnished Surfer figure?

Also at the start of the year there was a list that said there will be a Marvel Legends set based on the FF and the Surfer. Is that still happening?

I think they have the Silver Surfer and two Human Torch figures so far in the legends collection.

Not the 12" I heard there will be Marvel Legnds 6" based on the FF.

Yeah, there was ment to be a Spider-man series too.

Hopefully we get some info come Comic-con.

Wow!! I walked into Kmart yesterday and found the Fantastic Four figures. I picked up mr. Fantastic and the Human Torch. They didn't have sue yet. I really want that one. I'm going back soon to pick up a Doom figure.

I saw these on eBay listed as "Phillipines Exclusives"...

9324_1.JPG

How adorable are they? Apparently they all do something. Surfer can "surf" forward from his attached launcher by pushing a button, Reed has one stretchy arm, Sue "disappears" when wet, Thing's arm "punches" when you pull it back and Torch can "throw fire" (actually just that cardboard disk) when you pull his arm back and let go.

Got the 12 inch Marvel Legends Doom figure and it looks better than I thought it would. The ones they're putting out for the movie are just so-so. You could tell Hasbro just put them out as an afterthought to the Transformers. Too bad... I think Cosmic Doom would look the best of the lot. I have yet to see a Silver Surfer figure though. I think someone must be swiping those right off the loading docks before they hit the shelves.

I saw these on eBay listed as "Phillipines Exclusives"...

9324_1.JPG

How adorable are they? Apparently they all do something. Surfer can "surf" forward from his attached launcher by pushing a button, Reed has one stretchy arm, Sue "disappears" when wet, Thing's arm "punches" when you pull it back and Torch can "throw fire" (actually just that cardboard disk) when you pull his arm back and let go.
Thease look nice.

Found this regarding the legends line off FF....

MARVEL LEGENDS

The Marvel Legends series will see the release of a Fantastic Four themed wave that, like previous waves, will have a Ronan the Accuser Build A Figure.

This wave will include the following:

Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Mole Man
Mr. Fantastic
Silver Surfer
The Submariner
The Thing
Victor Von Doom

http://cooltoyreview.com/story/front/The_411_Hasbros_2007_Marvel_Plans_103754.asp

You know whats really interesting is that Hasbro according to this site made the current movie figures craptacularly on purpose.....

"Many may be wondering why Hasbro is going to be offering the same figures in two different scales at the time. Basically, Hasbro is trying to offer something for the mature collector that has an already established Marvel figures collection (Marvel Legends) and something for kids almost exclusively (Spider-Man 3 and Fantastic Four lines). The hope is that the collectors will stick with the Marvel Legends stuff and allow kids a better shot at the movie specific toy lines. Of course, we all know that the collectors will go for both scales, but Hasbro should be commended for their efforts. Speaking of the kid's lines…."

I like those little figures with the action to them. They are cool. I need a set of those. As far as the Hasbro toys, I saw the Surfer yesterday at my Kmart store. It was pretty cool. I'm thinking between Dr. Doom or the Surfer to go with Reed and Johnny that i already have.

MARVEL LEGENDS

The Marvel Legends series will see the release of a Fantastic Four themed wave that, like previous waves, will have a Ronan the Accuser Build A Figure.

Human Torch​

Invisible Woman​

Mole Man​

Mr. Fantastic​

Silver Surfer​

The Submariner​

The Thing​

Victor Von Doom​

You know whats really interesting is that Hasbro according to this site made the current movie figures craptacularly on purpose.....​

"Many may be wondering why Hasbro is going to be offering the same figures in two different scales at the time. Basically, Hasbro is trying to offer something for the mature collector that has an already established Marvel figures collection (Marvel Legends) and something for kids almost exclusively (Spider-Man 3 and Fantastic Four lines). The hope is that the collectors will stick with the Marvel Legends stuff and allow kids a better shot at the movie specific toy lines. Of course, we all know that the collectors will go for both scales, but Hasbro should be commended for their efforts. Speaking of the kid's lines…."​
Yes, this is what I was talking about..
When will we get pics and new news? Comic-con?

When are they finally going to release an FF2 'Art of' or 'Making Of' book?:huh:

http://cooltoyreview.com/story/front/The_411_Hasbros_2007_Marvel_Plans_103754.asp

You know whats really interesting is that Hasbro according to this site made the current movie figures craptacularly on purpose.....

"Many may be wondering why Hasbro is going to be offering the same figures in two different scales at the time. Basically, Hasbro is trying to offer something for the mature collector that has an already established Marvel figures collection (Marvel Legends) and something for kids almost exclusively (Spider-Man 3 and Fantastic Four lines). The hope is that the collectors will stick with the Marvel Legends stuff and allow kids a better shot at the movie specific toy lines. Of course, we all know that the collectors will go for both scales, but Hasbro should be commended for their efforts. Speaking of the kid's lines…."
[/INDENT]

So...kids want smaller figures?

I went back to Kmart and picked up the Dr. Doom figure from Hasbro. Pretty cool. I don't have pics of ML figures. But, i wish i did. Any idea of a release date?

MARVEL LEGENDS

Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Mole Man
Mr. Fantastic
Silver Surfer
The Submariner
The Thing
Victor Von Doom

I heard something about a Black Bolt figure scheduled for this year as well...perhaps he will be in a regular Marvel Legends series instead of the FF one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"