Products, Toys, Collectibles and more DISCUSSION

Any news on the Marvel Legends series?

Pics at comic con maybe?

Anybody else catch that toy Fantasticar commercial? I'm just stoked the line got it's own commercial. Frankly, I've been seeing less and less ads for action figures lately and this is a pleasant sign.

Any idea when series 2 figures will be out with Sue in it? I have what i want out of series 1 already Reed,Johnny,and Doom.

Will there be a series 3?

I had very high hopes about thease toys.

12" everything. I was very letdown.

Yeah there's a series 3 with Doom,Reed,and Johnny. They look weird to me though.

Some Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer goodies:

Metal-covered Silver Surfer notebook:
bookhe7.jpg

Silver Surfer shades (with F4 logo on lens) in padded case:
spec1so6.jpg

speckc7.jpg

Silver Surfer water-bottle and bag:
bottle1qi8.jpg

bottle2rv1.jpg

Plastic bag with drawstring:
bagqb6.jpg

F4 watch (this one is Chris Evans/Torch):
watchaa9.jpg

There is also a boogie board and a rucksack, of similar designs.

You know what they should make in a future ML FF or ML wave? A BAF Mole-Man creature. Seriously wouldn't it be awesome? Unless it was only like 8". It'd be great if it was more around the size of the Sentinel BAF. Or if the sculpt paint and everything sucked.

I like the metal notebook with the surfer on it and the thermos too.

dragonballzcentral_1954_313278662
Here is the Mr. Fantastic figure from the series 3 figures.

Series 2 is The Invisible Woman, The Human Torch, and The Thing.

Fantastic Four promotional book:

The silver cover doesn't photograph well (too much glare) but here's some of the inside pages:

book1ci6.jpg

book2nl9.jpg

book3uh3.jpg

book4ol3.jpg

Are they going to come out with a new Doom action figure?

Did that Cosmic Doom figure that we saw pics of right before the movie came out, did that figure ever get released or will it be part of series 3?

Cosmic Doom IS in Series 3 (assuming it ever gets released) I have hardly found any of Series 1 nor 2 here in Canada .. but through friends I ended up scooping a Silver Surfer, Invisible Woman and Dr Doom (the first one)

Just a quick question- are the flames on the Fire Blast Human Torch figure (the one that's mostly human Johnny) removable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"