proto-Superman costume? (post some concepts if you want)

225px-Kon-el.png

maybe with looser fitting pants

they should put him in the black suit with silver costume first

attachment.php

then clark should realise that kryptonian wear is not so appealing to be an earth hero and then he should get inspiration from his own clothes to go with the reds and blues, heck maybe even let diana inspire his costume and have her be established originally.

it's not cheesy and it works. it clark jelled back his hair and maybe wore some shades, he could get away with it.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 218
it's feasible considering he's up against doomsday this season, very very feasible.

i guess we'll see if he actually kept the cape or just threw it away...

it's feasible considering he's up against doomsday this season, very very feasible.

indeed... that's what I was getting at.

major changes in the costume for changes sake is never a good idea... it's actually a horrible idea. But using a different costume for a given legitimate reason is cool by me. ie. if Clark died, and came back in the funeral garb

I could very well see him going with a top like the League wears,, maybe with the S on it or just with his blue/yellow/red color scheme.

i'd want him to stay away from his usual colour scheme with his costume, it makes for a better impact when we finally see him in the blue and reds.

I mean he's already milking it with the red t-shirt and blue coats...

i'd want him to stay away from his usual colour scheme with his costume, it makes for a better impact when we finally see him in the blue and reds.

I mean he's already milking it with the red t-shirt and blue coats...

You have a point about that final impact of the "final suit" but I really couldn't see them doing some kind of pre-costume without using at least the red and blue colors in it.

At this point we just have the leagues costumes and the Canary's to judge what they might do and Honestly if they did one I see them doing something very similar to Barts without the lightning bolts and hood/glasses with blue and red colors.

Or maybe Clark will do the hood and sunglasses for a bit. I know that'd get some fans up in arms but hear me out.. I think it could work IF it is used to show us how Clark comes to the decision not to wear a mask.. Not just because he doesn't like it but because he realizes/learns that people trust him more without one... that his presence is accepted more because he doesn't hide his face. I think that would actually make a pretty good minor story arc between a few episodes..

I love the ideas of this pic project13. Nevertheless, I think Clark should wear a suit only if they have well etablish the duality clark kent / superman. And as a "first" suit, I think the Kon El superboy suit would be a great idea.

You have a point about that final impact of the "final suit" but I really couldn't see them doing some kind of pre-costume without using at least the red and blue colors in it.

At this point we just have the leagues costumes and the Canary's to judge what they might do and Honestly if they did one I see them doing something very similar to Barts without the lightning bolts and hood/glasses with blue and red colors.

Or maybe Clark will do the hood and sunglasses for a bit. I know that'd get some fans up in arms but hear me out.. I think it could work IF it is used to show us how Clark comes to the decision not to wear a mask.. Not just because he doesn't like it but because he realizes/learns that people trust him more without one... that his presence is accepted more because he doesn't hide his face. I think that would actually make a pretty good minor story arc between a few episodes..
meh, a simply black kryptonian uniform with his family emblem on works well for me, (he doesn't even need a name).

Slap his red Jacket over this and I could go for this look.

agreed. If they did do a proto-suit, I'd rather have it something simple seeing as it would be his first costume and he would be hesistant to wear tights.

yea make it be something in line to the jla suits have some classic superman suit look to it. Then have a scene if clark is with the jla again they said he should really have a suit to fit in with them better, then present him the suit but then he declines it.

The guy who made this gotta have the right idea.

Smallville__s_JLA_by_MicroManED.png

I like this concept cause it does match the way Ollie and the rest of the League have theres, and mad props to the guys who drew these, the only thing is, Bruce would definetly wear something over his face, so would (I'm assuming that GL is Hal) Hal, I could see Hal wearing a pair of sunglasses like Ollie.

Something like this:
smallvillesuperman3cf4.jpg

It could be made by Oliver only the S could be different. And once it gets ripped up in the last fight with Doomsday, Martha could make a cloth one "It's not quite like the other one but it should do" "It's perfect mom" using the \S/ we all know and love.

keeping away from the blue and reds would be the best way to go, if you go with something blue and red then you detract from the impact of the final suit.

Why not go for a superman suit that he has worn and is more kyptonian looking, then he decides to mix it in with earth colours of blue and red.

The black suit works because it's simply and kryptonian and isn't a far stretch from adding the cape he had and then costomizing the colours.

it's the most obvious initial stage to a superman costume...yet it keeps itself dark and mysterious...

Seems like a good idea.Then again I don't really watch the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"