Psych

Loved that Gus tasted the meat BEFORE he knew it wasnt Lassie :D

Like when they break the fourth wall, "Jules you just told us that in the car. Who are you repeating it for?"

Looks like the cat is out of the bag.

Maybe it will blow over in time & Jules will forgive Shawn out of love. Shawn is still a better detective than most of the other detectives on the show already.

I'm sure she will in time but I'm not so sure it will happen this season. It will be interesting to see how she handles this news.

Did anyone else think that last night was kind of a weak episode? I had a headache, but it just seemed to have a lot of unfunny beats. I did like that they finally went with revealing Shawn's secret to Jules. About time.

Did anyone else think that last night was kind of a weak episode? I had a headache, but it just seemed to have a lot of unfunny beats. I did like that they finally went with revealing Shawn's secret to Jules. About time.

IMO, Last night was a tad bit funnier than the last couple of episodes. Still enjoy the show but they can't please every fan every week.

I probably would've liked it more had I not seen it in a sour mood lol.

I really liked it, especially "I'm the chief of making *****es do shots!"

What did Jules say at the end? My DVR cut it off.

Man what an ending. I got all sentimental with the flashbacks too. :( lol

Am I the only one who thought she was going to find an engagement ring in the pocket?

Thats exactly what I was waiting for, forgot about the ticket

Cool beans. As much as I love Psych, I really do hope they put a bow on this show soon. At the same time though, I hope they're given ample time to plan their good bye.

Aww, no nod to AMH's USA show Dead Zone. :(

"WD40... Blink 182... P90X" lol

Morningfart... lmfao

Looking forward to the musical episode :woot:... in December :csad:

Is it ending next season officially or what?
Psych is my favorite comedy on tv and Id be sad to see it go, but they had a hell of a run. 7 seasons all of which are very good

Anyone else feel cheated by how the handled Shawn and Jules? Two episodes of Shawn trying to salvage the relationship, than a third episode that didn't mention it at all until the final scene with literally a passing comment, "Hey Gus, Jules and I are back together". Smh

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"