Psych

Anyone else watching this? I missed the pilot but I caught the last ep and I'm hooked. Great show, very funny.:up:

Kristy Swanson to Guest Star on Psych Season Premiere
March 23rd, 2011 11:01 AM by TV Fanatic Staff Show: Psych, Tag: Psych Casting News
She slayed vampires on the big screen many years ago, but might the stake soon be on the other foot for Kristy Swanson?

The actress will guest star on an episode of Psych this summer, coming on board the USA hit as a mysterious woman who Shawn and Gus suspect of a unique murder: the body of her alleged victim has its blood drained.

Swanson will appear on the summer premiere, which will be aptly titled "This Episode Sucks."

Late last year, star James Roday did tease that a sixth season installment would center around vampires in some way.

Read more: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/03/kr...-star-on-psych-season-premiere/#ixzz1Ilfa8AjL

Malcolm McDowell to Guest Star in Psych's Sixth-Season Premiere
Fri., Apr. 1, 2011 10:25 AM PDT by DRUSILLA MOORHOUSE

Alan Zenuk/USA Network; Ethan Miller/Getty Images
Malcolm McDowell will be bringing his own brand of delicious flavor to Psych's sixth-season premiere!

In the episode titled "Shawn Rescues Darth Vader," the cold-blooded Entourage and Clockwork Orange star guests as Ambassador Fanshaw, a witty British diplomat temporarily residing in Santa Barbara. When a murdered woman turns up in his house, Fanshaw hires Shawn (James Roday) and Gus (Dulé Hill) to help him psychically find her killer.

Production began in Santa Barbara Vancouver last week for Psych's new season; USA has not yet set an air date.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/wat...owell_guest_star_in_psychs.html#ixzz1Ilg05MP1

Nice guest stars

HAHA I got a laugh from reading the Kristy Swanson episode...awesome! Can't wait to see it.

I heard there could be a sequel to the Twin Spires episode. If so, great. It was my favorite episode last season.

Shawn Rescues Darth Vader? Hahaha, love it.

Ausiello Report said:
Question: Psych. One of the funniest shows out there. Any spoilers or something to hold me over until the new season? —Mildred

Ausiello: Try this on for size: The series is remaking The Hangover! Well, kinda. In what’s sure to be a much-talked-about eppy, Shawn, Gus, Lassiter and Woody wake up in the Psych Office without even a fuzzy recollection of the preceding evening of shenanigans. (Shawn’s hot hook-up sure does, though… ) More troubling? They might have killed somebody!

Holy ****....that sounds just....amazing. But why is Shawn hooking up with a hot girl? What about Jules!?!?

F***ing awesome

Royal Pains also did a Hangover type episode and it was pretty good. I know Psych will crank it up to 11 for this episode

'Psych' scoop: Danny Glover to guest star

USA has a lethal weapon in store for the new season of Psych that’ll begin this fall on USA: An episode featuring Danny Glover! The co-star of the Lethal Weapon franchise will play a manager of a minor league team who seeks investigative assistance from Shawn (James Roday) when the team’s hitting coach mysteriously drops dead.

Baseball Hall of Famer and 1996 World Series Champ Wade Boggs will also appear in the episode, as will USA’s own Michael Trucco (Fairly Legal). He will portray a baseball player and childhood hero of Shawn’s who is a suspect in the killing.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/23/psych-scoop-danny-glover-to-guest-star/

Nice :up:

I'm still disappointed that this isnt showing until Fall

At least we have Burn Notice starting up soon. Can't wait for both Psych and The Walking Dead in the fall :up:

'Psych' scoop: Danny Glover to guest star

USA has a lethal weapon in store for the new season of Psych that’ll begin this fall on USA: An episode featuring Danny Glover! The co-star of the Lethal Weapon franchise will play a manager of a minor league team who seeks investigative assistance from Shawn (James Roday) when the team’s hitting coach mysteriously drops dead.

Baseball Hall of Famer and 1996 World Series Champ Wade Boggs will also appear in the episode, as will USA’s own Michael Trucco (Fairly Legal). He will portray a baseball player and childhood hero of Shawn’s who is a suspect in the killing.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/23/psych-scoop-danny-glover-to-guest-star/
This is giving me flashbacks of the football episode with Mykelti Williamson.

I thought this was coming back in the summer. No wonder there has been no news. :doh: The fall is such a long wait for more quality tv bromance.

William Shatner will guest-star on an upcoming episode of Psych, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

The two-time Emmy winner, 80, will play the estranged con man/father of Juliet (Maggie Lawson).

As TVGuide.com first reported, viewers will meet Frank when he attempts to mend his broken relationship with Juliet, with a little help from Shawn (James Roday) and Gus (Dulé Hill). However, the chance to pull off a dream con will make Frank's decision to give up his life of crime more complicated.

Shatner, best known as Capt. Kirk in the original Star Trek TV series and seven subsequent Trek films, most recently starred on the CBS sitcom $#*! My Dad Says. He won two Emmys for his portrayal of Denny Crane, first on The Practice and then on its spin-off Boston Legal. Shatner also hosts an interview show on the Biography Channel, Shatner's Raw Nerve.

Psych returns in the fall on USA.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/William-Shatner-Psych-1034057.aspx

Haha, awesome. I've been re-watching Boston Legal lately, so I'm totally in the mood for some Shatner. :hehe:

I'm pretty sad about this fall news. I'm loving the sound of the episodes.

At least I have White Color and Royal Pains to hold me over.

Yeah, I definitely thought of Psych as a summer show. But as long as it's still on sometime, I'll be there.

William Shatner will guest-star on an upcoming episode of Psych, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

The two-time Emmy winner, 80, will play the estranged con man/father of Juliet (Maggie Lawson).

As TVGuide.com first reported, viewers will meet Frank when he attempts to mend his broken relationship with Juliet, with a little help from Shawn (James Roday) and Gus (Dulé Hill). However, the chance to pull off a dream con will make Frank's decision to give up his life of crime more complicated.

Shatner, best known as Capt. Kirk in the original Star Trek TV series and seven subsequent Trek films, most recently starred on the CBS sitcom $#*! My Dad Says. He won two Emmys for his portrayal of Denny Crane, first on The Practice and then on its spin-off Boston Legal. Shatner also hosts an interview show on the Biography Channel, Shatner's Raw Nerve.

Psych returns in the fall on USA.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/William-Shatner-Psych-1034057.aspx

:wow: That is amazing.

Anybody see this? I didn't see it among the news about guest stars in this thread...

There's a New Kid on the Psych block.

Joey McIntyre, one of the members of the boy (now men!) band New Kids on the Block, will guest-star on USA's upcoming sixth season of Psych, EW reports.

The "buff new officer" (McIntyre) will join the Santa Barbara PD but appears to be harboring a secret. Could he be the masked vigilante The Mantis, who's been taking out the city's drug syndicate? Shawn (James Roday) and Gus (Dulé Hill) certainly think so.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Joey-McIntyre-Psych-1031948.aspx

I can't wait to see how Gus reacts to a real-life superhero in his town. :hehe:

LOL

That's all kinds of awesomeness in both pieces of news. Next season looks to be fun. :D

Hey guys, if you haven't picked up Season 4 on DVD yet, it's on sale this week at Target for 10 bucks.

Longtime Beverly Hills, 90210 resident Jason Priestley will guest-star on the upcoming season of Psych, Entertainment Weekly reports.

The 41-year-old actor will play a motorcycle-riding con artist who tries to pull a fast one at the same spa resort where Shawn (James Roday) and Juliet (Maggie Lawson) are staying for the weekend.

Arrested Development's Tony Hale, who will also appear on Royal Pains this summer, will guest-star in the same episode as the owner of an imports/exports business who crosses paths with Shawn and Juliet during their weekend getaway.

Priestley has been keeping busy both in front of and behind the camera. He currently stars in the DirecTV series Call Me Fitz, will join the cast of Syfy's Haven and also directed former co-star Luke Perry in the Hallmark movie Goodnight for Justice.

Psych returns for Season 6 this fall.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Jason-Priestley-Psych-1034988.aspx

USA Network likes Jennifer Finnigan, they really like her.

Having just recently chosen the Close to Home alumna as the female lead for its new Wild Card pilot, the cabler also has tapped the actress to guest star on Psych — and TVLine has the details on her juicy role.

In a Season 6 episode titled “Neal Simon’s Lovers Retreat,” Finnigan will play Barbie, a comely con woman whose partner in crime is no less than Jason Priestley (or at least a Harley-riding nogoodnik played by the former Beverly Hills 90210 good boy).

Barbie and Clive set their scamming sights on a spa resort — the same one where Shawn and Juliet are enjoying a weekend getaway.

Tony Hale also guests in the episode, as the owner of an imports/exports business. (Art Vandalay?)

http://www.tvline.com/2011/07/psych-casting-scoop-jennifer-finnigan/

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"