Lionsgate confirms the running time

I saw it twice a while back, and I just found it pretty mediocre. There are better movies that have been done about the subject.

Also, I'm pretty convinced she doesn't get the character and her draft of the script was pretty bad.

Ok, thanks for the tip. And if you can name some others movies about the very same subject, I'd appreciate that too :woot:

Ok, thanks for the tip. And if you can name some others movies about the very same subject, I'd appreciate that too :woot:

The Firm and I.D. are infinitely better movies that deal with football hooliganism.

Does anyone know whether the running time includes the end credits or not?

i believe the running time is the actual running time of the film, excluding the credits.

Last edited:
Aeghast, watch Hooligans for yourself and see. Awesome movie imo, everyone I know loves it. I think we are lucky to have Lexi A as director.

Aeghast, watch Hooligans for yourself and see. Awesome movie imo, everyone I know loves it. I think we are lucky to have Lexi A as director.
Will do! ..eventually (it was easier when I actually had a, err, tv set..)

Hooligans was decent. Some nice action scenes but nothing special. The pace was off to me and that really bugged me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"