Quesada killed Marvel.

Indeed. JMS won major points for me on that, even if I'm still a bit wary of potential missteps.

Looks good, so far. Besides, his missteps won't occur for a few years.

Well, Loki as a woman was kind of stupid, given that the reason for it makes no sense with the very next page's events. Unless, of course, it was a ruse on Loki's part to avoid getting killed on sight by Thor, in which case JMS is extremely clever and I applaud him.

I don't mind it. It wasn't done with the purpose of being all, "OOoh, look at my Loki boobies!!11!!!!1!" like Ultron.

True, it was certainly more tasteful. He at least had clothes. Pretty cool clothes, actually. I'd just have preferred to see them on Karnilla.

At this point, it being a ruse seems to be the most likely scenario.

You think Thor would've choked that btch if she were a guy?

Well, Thor almost got killed (again) and then comes back down to find that the ton of Asgardians he thought he just saved turned out to be Loki and a bunch of others who suspiciously ran away. Given his current mood, I'd say yeah, he'd probably try to at least rough Loki up a bit without paying any heed to what he had to say if Loki couldn't fall back on Thor's chivalrous nature by making himself a woman.
At this point, it being a ruse seems to be the most likely scenario.
Here's hoping. I wish we got more interviews on this sort of thing instead of OMD interview #5,213. Where's the one-on-one with JMS about Loki's boobs, Newsarama? :cmad:

I haven't heard of any interviews with JMS on CBR, IGN, or WordBalloon, either, and those are the only comic interview things I know of.

I love the Wordballoon interviews. My favorite ones that I've heard recently are the one with Matt Fraction, who treated John like he knew him forever and the one with B. Clay Moore because he seemed like a nervous wreck the entire time.

I've only just gotten an iPod and started looking for podcasts, so I've only listened to the Chuck Dixon one so far. I didn't want to go too far back because nothing would be relevant anymore. The most recent ones were Bendis interviews, so I passed on them.

I've never listened to them either. I don't think I could if someone paid me.

Actually, that's not true. I'd totally listen to them if someone paid me.

I love listening to/reading Rob Liefeld's comments. He's so delusional it's hysterical. :up:

I haven't heard of any interviews with JMS on CBR, IGN, or WordBalloon, either, and those are the only comic interview things I know of.

PopCultureShock does interviews, doesn't it?

I wouldn't. He'd probably end the interview early if John S. asked him a question that didn't stroke his ridiculously large ego.

Well, assuming it's a candid interview where Byrne doesn't just walk off, it'd be fun.
PopCultureShock does interviews, doesn't it?
Possibly. Have they had any Thor-related JMS interviews recently?

Siuntress: So, John, is it true that you hate the blacks?
Byrne: Absolutely, and here's why...

Newsarama sucks. :down

It certainly does for me. I'm stuck in Bizzararama right now. My page won't update since 12/10/2008 and I'm stuck in a limbo forum with other users having the same issue.

No one at Newsarama knows wtf is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"