Question on Hulks appearance

I think CGI is the better choice as long as the artists in charge of the renderings are committed. When the Hulk changed in the home after his scuffle, his close up was awesome. You could see his pores and skin shudder when he growled. His face should be more savage like dale keown's pencil rendering and I hope Stan Winston plays a huge role along with Sims developing our hero.

I think CGI is the better choice as long as the artists in charge of the renderings are committed. When the Hulk changed in the home after his scuffle, his close up was awesome. You could see his pores and skin shudder when he growled. His face should be more savage like dale keown's pencil rendering and I hope Stan Winston plays a huge role along with Sims developing our hero.

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE...

CGi is the most practical way to go, Just imagine shooting a transformation scene using solely special effects. Would turn into a tactical nightmare.

NO cg! only when necessary . And hulk should be done by a human not more than 7-8"" check my manip at:

http://fake4u.blogspot.com/

HULK.jpg

hey sorry if this has been discussed but i was curious if the hulks body will be all cg or if norton will be in a suit like hellboy or the thing? or will it be a body builder or something? just curious thanks
I pray that it will be CGI w/anitromics for actor interaction. They should let Norton do the motion capture for the Hulk so to have the same character and mannerisms. Just a thought. Hellboy looked too latex laden.

This hulk will be 9ft which is the perfect size for him. I hope that he is not too bestial.

men.. the fake-hulk posted in that link... oh my god... is TERRIBLE!!!

I kinda liked the Hulk, but he NEEDS to be only 8-9 feet tall not 15-20! I hated that. Also, I feel IMO that the skin tone needs to be more consistant over the course of the movie. The artists behind the cgi are responsible for that. He needs to be more raw looking, muscular, vascular and ripped. And no stretchy pants (he's not Nacho Libre) as it looked very claymation like (pretty gay looking), lol.

I kinda liked the Hulk, but he NEEDS to be only 8-9 feet tall not 15-20! I hated that. Also, I feel IMO that the skin tone needs to be more consistant over the course of the movie. The artists behind the cgi are responsible for that. He needs to be more raw looking, muscular, vascular and ripped. And no stretchy pants (he's not Nacho Libre) as it looked very claymation like (pretty gay looking), lol.

The pants will be hard to explain otherwise given that if you grow to 9 ft and quadruple in girth, there will be no pants to speak of...

The pants will be hard to explain otherwise given that if you grow to 9 ft and quadruple in girth, there will be no pants to speak of...
Then they better get creative and find a "Big and Tall" shop, lol. I just don't want spandex and that's it is my concern.

I think that the only alternative to spandex is Bruce that wears a pair of really really large pants(for him)... so they can stay ripped on a 9' tall Hulk!

Sorry but YUCK, don't like it remotely... Too small, too big a head, ain't workin' man.

I agree with the head that was not my first choice you have to understand I have to find a head that match with body. And i tried to scale many heads wasn working. But when you say yuk! that s a bit exaggerating! understand that I used a real man picture to this Hulk not cg. So for a man to have that kind of muscles that s really good!!!

I saw this picture and had a GREAT idea. What if The Hulk would be played by some over 7 feet tall bodybuilder and all the other cast members were around 4-5 feet. That way the green painted bodybuilder would look massive and no CGI would be required. Wouldn't that be nice? I'm actually half serious.

http://www.wwtdd.com/photo.phtml?post_key=2423&photo_key=3131

photo.phtml
:hulk:
photos.php

The Hulk will be all CGI. Done and done. No sense trying to cut corners.

I saw this picture and had a GREAT idea. What if The Hulk would be played by some over 7 feet tall bodybuilder and all the other cast members were around 4-5 feet. That way the green painted bodybuilder would look massive and no CGI would be required. Wouldn't that be nice? I'm actually half serious.

http://www.wwtdd.com/photo.phtml?post_key=2423&photo_key=3131

photo.phtml
:hulk:
photos.php

Lol, a bit out of topic, but the guy sure thinks he could be a better colossus
" I guess I just don't see what's so interesting about me and Gerri Halliwell going for a walk yesterday in London. She wanted to shed a few pounds so she hired me to whip her into shape. Not sure why the paparazzi would wanna photograph that, but whatever. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to lift a car over my head and throw it at Magneto." quite funny...

Idea is funny alright, but with a 5' 10" Liv Tyler she should have been cast as she-hulk for this to work lol

(ok i know about LOTR and JRD who looked 4" when actually 6' 1")

I wish everyone would read through the entire post before responding, there are plenty of pics to base an opinion on...

You don t need to have a 12" or a 9" hulk the one I did is actually 5"10 but he so large he looks bigger pick some one at 8" and large and you have HULK. :yay:

Idea is funny alright, but with a 5' 10" Liv Tyler she should have been cast as she-hulk for this to work lol

(ok i know about LOTR and JRD who looked 4" when actually 6' 1")

Yeah, it was just a tought... maybe in the future Hulk movies. :p

I think this concept art is pretty close to what we want with a little more intensity:
backstance.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"