What does Ang Lee have to say???

Hmarrs

Sidekick
Reaction score
Question and an interesting one if anyone knows the answer but..

Does anyone know what Ang Lee have to say about all the Hulk slinging that has been tossed at him?

Has he said anything about how Hulk was poorly recieved?

Has he said anything about all tha slack he has gotten?

Has he said anything about about the new hulk movie?

An answer or answers to this question/s would be interesting if anyone could answer them?
Just curious?

He considered retiring after Hulk, if I remember correctly. It's a shame how poorly received his film was, considering how imaginative and respectful of the "mythos" it was. Fanboys say they want film adaptations to remain "faithful to the source", but, for the most part, that's an irritatingly superficial sentiment.

^It makes me laugh, Ang's movie was more faithful to the comics version of the character than TIH was, yet people claim TIH is more faithful, simply because it was more like the TV show, which, wasnt anything like the comics itself.

He considered retiring after Hulk, if I remember correctly.

You do. But it was because he found the creative processes very straining. He had been more and more physically exhausted after each movie he made apparently.

He considered retiring after Hulk, if I remember correctly. It's a shame how poorly received his film was, considering how imaginative and respectful of the "mythos" it was. Fanboys say they want film adaptations to remain "faithful to the source", but, for the most part, that's an irritatingly superficial sentiment.
That's a shame to hear. The movie had some problems, but I feel it was better than many people give it credit for.

I actually liked the hulk... not one of my favorites, but I thought it was good and I haven't seen TIH yet, but I hope it is better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"