The Dark Knight Rambo Hates Batman ??

Crooklyn said:
She's not that hot. :confused:

She isn't ugly, either.

And she did something bizarre. She made stormtrooper armor sexy.

So, I give her a pass. :up:

Keyser Sushi said:
She isn't ugly, either.

And she did something bizarre. She made stormtrooper armor sexy.

So, I give her a pass. :up:

By the way, that girl is a famous poster on the hype...but I don't know who. She may not like all this talk about her...especially the talk that she's not that hot. :ninja:

raybia said:
By the way, that girl is a famous poster on the hype...but I don't know who. She may not like all this talk about her...especially the talk that she's not that hot. :ninja:

Well, you'll have to talk to Crooklyn about that. I said she isn't ugly, and I meant that as a counterpoint. She did make stormtrooper armor sexy, and I do like her for doing so. :up:

Keyser Sushi said:
Well, you'll have to talk to Crooklyn about that. I said she isn't ugly, and I meant that as a counterpoint. She did make stormtrooper armor sexy, and I do like her for doing so. :up:

That I wasn't directing that to you specifically, it was just a heads up for everyone. :yay:

raybia said:
Who, she doesn't look familiar and I've seen most of the girls on this site.

And Keyser, the only thing you see on her is the face and stomache. The rest is just a damn illusion. That's like watching B89 and saying, "omg Keaton is so sexy, look at those luscious abs!" :o :oldrazz:

I blame Adam West!

He ushered in the Pop Belly, high waist trunk superhero which is why we eventually had to but Keaton in teh muscle bound Black rubber!

Batman1966_1.gif

raybia said:

Thats why I wanna know who she is. I just wanna know which poster she is but no one can answer. :csad:

Lemme guess...once you find the name you gon' give a pm and work your e-charm. :o

I'm with Stallone on this one...the muscle suits are lame. Now the Batman from Begins was fine because it was an armored suit, NOT a fake muscle suit like a cheap halloween costume.

If a hero is gonna wear tights or something OTHER than actual stuff that looks like armor, than the dude needs to work out heavily.

That's how I feel about Superman Returns. Good movie, but the guy needs to build up more muscle and not rely on a padded suit.

GhostPoet said:
That's how I feel about Superman Returns. Good movie, but the guy needs to build up more muscle and not rely on a padded suit.
Watch the behind-the-scenes view on Routh's work-out for SR. He was pretty damn well-built, except the suit didn't really show any of the definition he had.

I think that's all Routh in the Superman Suit and not some padding.

I'll tell you who's really getting Buff is Tom Weeling from smallville. He's put on a good 15 pds of muscle from the last season till this one.

And the best look of any actor in a skin tight suit without any muscle padding was Billy Zane in the Pahntom. I heard he took a year off before the movie to get in shape for the role.
37730a.jpg

Crooklyn said:
Watch the behind-the-scenes view on Routh's work-out for SR. He was pretty damn well-built, except the suit didn't really show any of the definition he had.
I wasn't the biggest fan of Returns, but fellas, Routh was bigger and more muscular than your boy toy Christopher Reeve.

Darknightnomis said:
I think that's all Routh in the Superman Suit and not some padding.

I'll tell you who's really getting Buff is Tom Weeling from smallville. He's put on a good 15 pds of muscle from the last season till this one.

And the best look of any actor in a skin tight suit without any muscle padding was Billy Zane in the Pahntom. I heard he took a year off before the movie to get in shape for the role.
37730a.jpg

Well, I hate to burst your bubble but there is a foam latex muscle suit under that costume. It's not a full body foam muscle suit like the Toby wore in Spiderman but he does have upper chest and arms in that suit, as well as thighs and calf muscles. Spandex type suits stretch and hug the body well but dont sink into defined muscle areas, so the effects guys like to give subtle muscle suits to the actors that enhance certain areas to make it 'look' more defined when in costume. Look at Arnold in the Running Man. His body bulk and definition isnt in question, but when he's in that yellow tight suit, you cant really make out any definition there either....that's why a lot of time an undersuit of some kind is used.

The next part is not related to Darknightnomis. :)

I didn't think I'd need to ask this but...can we leave the lady in the Trooper outfit alone?..Please??? I posted a pic of my Flash suit because we were talking about muscle suits...so there's a girl in that pic too...umm, so? There's no need to insist on her name or identity. It's not neccessary at all.
Let's just be cool....and talk costumes and stuff...no need to single out something because it's a 'female'.

:)

David

Darkest Knight said:
I wasn't the biggest fan of Returns, but fellas, Routh was bigger and more muscular than your boy toy Christopher Reeve.

Too bad the suit didn't complement Routh's physique. :csad:

Darkest Knight said:

Too bad the suit didn't complement Routh's physique. :csad:

He still looks big and muscular in it. The low cut "undies" is what throws it off because it isn't at his waist, they cut off and dip below his hips. Like panties, instead of underwear. Was Singer trying to tell us something? haha But in terms of size, Routh trumps Christopher Reeve.

Actually Reeve was much better than Routh. Reeve had six packs arms and he was quite defined in his arms. Routh was comparitively scrawny and somewhat girlish in his physique.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Actually Reeve was much better than Routh. Reeve had six packs arms and he was quite defined in his arms. Routh was comparitively scrawny and somewhat girlish in his physique.
Actually he wasn't, and where is this six pack from Reeve? Is there a pic for proof? Routh is taller, and more massive, yet Routh also had the washboard abs and super definition as well. Routh was the only Superman to have a bare chest scene. And from the making of videos it is clear he is bigger, by far. That's why the movie itself acknowledges such changes. I.E. Perry White: "Is that a new suit he's wearing? And health, he looks bigger."

But please, do explain how Routh had a "girlish" physique? That's projection on your part. Dude was huge in the training room.

BTW, what is "six pack arms"?

main.jpg

superman-returns-int-1.jpg

v.s.

christreevesup6.jpg

Routh is bigger, more massive, and clearly defined (w/o the inner rubber padding in spots of the suit, as well)

Darknightnomis said:
I blame Adam West!

He ushered in the Pop Belly, high waist trunk superhero which is why we eventually had to but Keaton in teh muscle bound Black rubber!

Batman1966_1.gif

Actually Mr. West was in very good shape - a material suit makes one look...chubish. Just look at the guy on Dead End.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"