The Dark Knight Rambo Hates Batman ??

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Okay, I'm wrong on Reeve's build, but he always came across as much bigger to me. But you're dead wrong on the height. Routh is shorter than Reeve. Reeve was 6'4, and ALWAYS claimed it and always looekd it. I know someone who met him several times and confirmed it for me. Routh is 6'3 at best. You're obviously of the same group who think Bale's 6'2, which is bull****.
Bale is 6'1. I stood directly next to him, and I'm 6'0, and he is about a forehead taller than me. So he could have easily been 2 inches taller, with his Bat-gear on. I was talking to him directly after he changed from filming the scene where he jumps off the GPD rooftop. I have first hand account, so how is that bullsh1t? Please, once again, explain... Oh, and in actuality how tall is Mr. Bale? :whatever:

Routh is 6'4 according to his bios, maybe he is 6'3. Even so, with the boots he wore, probably like 6'4. I'm glad you finally conceeded who actually was bigger. Though you wanted to argue with me, even though the pics I posted clearly state otherwise. And then try to show a picture of Routh when he wasn't even close to having the part of Superman, when he had yet to start training, etc.

So...we STILL don't know who the hot girl is :huh: What a shame :(

rainandFlash.jpg

He-Man said:
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/12/07/sylvester_stallone_blames_batman_for_tod

Sylvester Stallone Blames 'Batman' For Today's Action Hero Weaklings

Sylvester Stallone has blasted the lack of brawn in today's action heroes and blames 1989 movie Batman for allowing actors to wear latex muscles rather than work out in the gym. Stallone, who starred in a series of muscle bound action films during the 1980s, believes those films are things of the past because special effects can enhance you into a rippling hunk within minutes.

He says, "I think the evolution has been startling. I believe the culprit in the transformation of action films can be traced to Batman starring Michael Keaton. By that I mean, when an individual can step into a latex suit bulging with muscles and Velcro himself into an action star body we knew the times they were a-changing.

"It's tough enough to go to the gym and stay in good shape, but when you have the option to step into a Herculean Halloween costume; working out doesn't look like much fun. Damn you, Batman."

Dirty Harry, anyone? Anyone?

Eastwood is lean and tall and played a badass, way before Keaton even became an actor. Yet, it's all Keaton's fault.

Guys, Relax!

2. Hallo Sly! Is it possible that we see a movie "THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS" (yes, the Frank Miller Comic) with you as the old Batman? I think that is the perfect part for you!
I wish you good luck for "Rocky Ballboa" and "Rambo IV" and I hope we can see anytime in Vienna!
Welcome back!
Raphael Rottensteiner
Vienna
Well in a couple of years I’d rather play the old fat man rather than the old Batman, because I’ve been staying in the gym so long, I’m due to have a meltdown and then back to the fat hose for eternity. So me getting into a comic book hero’s leotards would require the same effort as packing an Iowa pig into a thimble… but I’m flattered to have been considered for such a noble character.

I dunno i find today action stars to be alot better shape then those of yesteryear [excluding Stallone and Arnold of course].

Will smith the past 7 years is in amazing shape, especially in I Robot.

The Rock is in great shape ofcourse.

Vin Diesal like his name implys is always in great shape.

Hugh Jackman always beefs up for wolverine or other roles.

almost every guy on Tv these days is in amazing shape supposedly.

Okay, is anyone from Batman movies complaining about how Stallone can't act except for the same 'Stallone-self' role?

Stallone is missing the point.
Batman was a great 'superhero' flick, it was nothing like the type of film that the Stallone films are.

Body armour had nothing to do w/ the success of Batman.
The film was just a great film that people had wanted to see for years.

Also as a previous poster stated,- Sly obviously has not seen Bale as Batman, cause he was jacked.

Christian Bale can act, Stallone couldn't act his way out of a paper sack.

F**k ROCKY. Apollo Creed would mop the floor with him (although it wasn't shown in the movies....

F**k ROCKY. Apollo Creed would mop the floor with him (although it wasn't shown in the movies....)

Darkest Knight said:
Rocky IS that dude.

Yeah, and I hope old Rocky Balboa gets rocked on the 20th (only to go out with super herculean effort against his younger opponent)...

Who really cares if action heroes today aren't as beefed up as in the 80's? Just because we dont see as many muscle heads walking around the silver screen today is a good thing. Now we can consentrate on a little thing called acting.

Why is everyone taking this like he's dissing the character of Batman?

Because the members here lack reading comprehension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"