Official Rate Spidey 3 Full Trailer!

Overall I think I'm gonna go with an 8.

Great footage, but not cut together particularily well... the teaser's buildup was done more dramatically, so it had a greater impact. But this has nothing to do with the movie itself, just the trailer... so I'm still definitely hyped as hell. ;)

9 out of 10.
The first trailer to make me actually want to watch the movie being previewed in a LONG time.
CGI is somewhat rough in some shots (the parts with the Symbiote covering Peter in his sleep and the ones with Sandman turning into a giant sandstorm were wonderfully done however, so no actual disappointment here. They just need to refine some details here and there.)
Pacing isn't the optimal one as well, but still works. And the music and overall dramatics are nice.
I also rather liked the shot of Symbiote Spidey leaping up at the roof of the building with the glowing yellow pylons, looked beautifully surreal! :word:
Overall I think the trailer succeeded in illuminating the action angle of the movie and (to some degree) the romatic one as well. I'm glad the Brock/Venom, "Angry Friend With Weapons" :-)woot:) elements are not being overexposed. There should be some surprises left in the movie.
I like it. :up:

Very good, but could be better.

That's my rate

I gave it a 7. Definitely the best trailer for any Spider-Man movie. Actually made me a bit excited, which is remarkable, considering my general apathy toward the first two films and dislike for the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"