Official Rate Spidey 3 Full Trailer!

Cinemaman

Avenger
Reaction score
What's your rate?

Mine is 8 out of 10.

It could look much better with more qualitative CGI and more scenes with Eddie and Gwen.

Spidey 2 Full Trailer>>>Spidey 3 Teaser>>>Spidey 3 Full Trailer>>>Spidey 2 Teaser.

I hope 2nd trailer will solve all problems and we will get finished stuff.

This movie looks like it's going to be awesome.

Albiet, the effects weren't complete. And neither were the sound effects, or at least I don't think so- I think some of these sounds may have been 'temp' sounds.

But, from what I did see everything is going to be awesome. Great drama, great action sequences and when it's all finished, probably, great effects as well.

I know people are complaining about the lack of Venom. But, personally I like that they aren't 'trumping that card' this early 'in the game.'

i said 8 out of 10 it was good but i wish they would have shown venom the movie htough is goign to be great

i give it a 9 just because they didnt showed venoom. i would give it a 10 if they wouldnt showed almost every scene that has to do with the symbiote story.

It's a great trailer, but they did make a mistake not showing any sign of Venom. If they didn't want to show him fully, they could have shown a mouth, a tooth and claw, something. They could have shown him in poor lighting, some glimpse to get us even more exited. Why show him at Comic-Con and not here?

matthooper said:
It's a great trailer, but they did make a mistake not showing any sign of Venom. If they didn't want to show him fully, they could have shown a mouth, a tooth and claw, something. They could have shown him in poor lighting, some glimpse to get us even more exited. Why show him at Comic-Con and not here?
because the comic cone trailer was for the comic book fans. understand? comic con----comic fans?

general public doesnt knwo who or what venom is. if they would show a claw or a tooth they would confuse the public.

Yeah, what dark_b said. Imagine showing that clip of a claw or tooth to those who have never even seen Spider-Man outside of the films and have no idea who Venom is.

"Is this claw part of the bad.... wait, huh?"

It would just be extremely confusing.

Also, if I remember correctly- they didn't show the complete venom. Only a very very rough animatic.

The whole keeping Venom in the dark aspect is great, I don't want to see Venom until a month or two before the film comes out. Have Venom be new.

I'll give it a 7. It was good, but I felt the first teaser was much better. I didn't like the editing in this trailer in some parts. The first teaser seemed to build more hype than this one. Footage wise, things look good. Some of the CGI needs working, but we're still early in the game. The story looks better compared to the 2nd film, which is good.

And I agree with the general public being confused by Venom. The symboite stuff alone was kinda "What's that about??? :confused:" if you knew nothing of the Spidey comics. They're slowly introducing the idea of Venom to the general public, which is good.

matthooper said:

It was meant as an exclusive for the Comic Con crowd. They kept their word...so far. :D

I just watched it again in HD(first time was the crappy Ifilm version in the small lo res box) and i really like it,the drama and music score are superb with what looks to be some really emotional arcs for the characters and good acting all round......the action looks good but flashes past a bit quickly.......the CGI looks better now ive seen it in HD:up:

i rated it an 8,there is room for improvement

Great! My heart was beating 1,000 miles an hour watching it!!!

8. Why?
Because the trailer was great, they just have to give it a finishing touch; polish it a bit :D

Any**

i give it a 10..but yea i'm a kid..and kids don't see much trailers,so this is best ever

The pacing is partly awkward and the trailer music just never really hits big time like in the teaser or the CCon trailer.

Anyway, the movie looks fantastic. Can't wait for it.

It was the best trailer ever!!

not really but its spider-man so that makes it a 10 imo. LOL

im going with an 8
any one know when the other one comes out

I give it an S for Spider-man and three stars.

7....Not great,but not bad either.Hopefully the next one will be better.

This film looks awesome -- the trailer gets a 9 from me, simply because it's spidey and it was brilliant . . . I kinda aggree with people about the cgi but am not in the slightest worried because they have so much time to polish it off. Venom not being in it is a plus in my book -- there's no point showing all the cards at this early stage, they have to keep something back in order to keep up the hype.

9/10.

It didn't show too much which was good.
I teased me and showed me exactly what I needed to see.
No reveal of Venom makes the movie a bit more interesting when I do finally see him. If we break it down, Batman Begins had a great trailer because it didn't really show s***. It made the movie so much better.

dark_b said:
because the comic cone trailer was for the comic book fans. understand? comic con----comic fans?

general public doesnt knwo who or what venom is. if they would show a claw or a tooth they would confuse the public.

Well dark B I have to disagree with you on this one, venom is actually the better known villain by the general public the average moviegoer. Everyone that i know watched the trailer just to see venom and most of my friends don't know **** about the comicbooks but they know who venom is for sure.That is a reason why they should have included him in the trailer.They wouldn't have been blowing their charge to early in the game like many may think, they cou've just shown a small glimpse of him a quick half second shot you know. You would be surprised of how many non-comic fans know who venom is. Worst thing of all is they don't know who sandman is

superkong 500 said:
Well dark B I have to disagree with you on this one, venom is actually the better known villain by the general public the average moviegoer, everyone that i know watched the trailer just to see venom and most of my friends don't know **** about the comicbooks but they know who venom is for sure. and that is a reason why they should have included him in the trailer, they wouldn't have been blowing their charge to early in the game like many may think, they cou've just shown a small glimpse of him a quick half second shot you know. You would be surprised of how many non-comic fans know who venom is.
if this is true than i will admit that i am wrong.

dark_b said:
if this is true than i will admit that i am wrong.

It is, Go ask your friends that are non comic fans and you'll get the answer believe me. Last night hanging out most of my friends are non comic or even non movie fans just average joe type of guys in that sense. and they were talking about the trailer, and they asked who was the villain I said sandman and venom, they said venom? cool finaly, then the other went who's sandman? I explained to him one of them remembered and said, wait sandman is a class B villain I guess he's like a side villain right? I said no he's the main villain, you can imagine their response, I like sandman I don't have nothign a gainst the character Iam just stating how many people see it. Even their girlfriends where happy to know venom was in the movie. and as i said this are regular average Joe moviegoers. And I've talked to many others getting the same responses.

superkong 500 said:
Well dark B I have to disagree with you on this one, venom is actually the better known villain by the general public the average moviegoer. Everyone that i know watched the trailer just to see venom and most of my friends don't know **** about the comicbooks but they know who venom is for sure.That is a reason why they should have included him in the trailer.They wouldn't have been blowing their charge to early in the game like many may think, they cou've just shown a small glimpse of him a quick half second shot you know. You would be surprised of how many non-comic fans know who venom is. Worst thing of all is they don't know who sandman is

Ehh...I think it's fifty-fifty. You have to understand though, think of this from business guys.

Sony knows that Spider-Man 3's opening weekend will bank. Pure and simiple. The exclusion of Venom from the trailers will actually help the generals overall satisifaction of the movie EXITING the theater, thus increasing the amount of word of mouth that will keep the FILM RUNNING FOR A LONG TIME...

If they blow Venom now, people go in and know everything and come out and say, "Oh, that was pretty good." and that's that. Venom appearing only in the movie is, "Oh ****! That was flippin' awesome! I didnt even see that coming!" and people are talking about it and word of mouth gets around, even if someone knows or doesn't know, it still gets around.

But, my main point is this, Sony could just put up a black screen for a trailer that says "Spider-Man 3 Comes Out on May 4th, 2007" and that be the entire marketing campaign and it'd still have a blow out weekend.

The franchise's reputation is so well established. In fact, in many "mass" minds, Spider-Man has overtaken Superman as America's pop-culture icon hero.

bosef982 said:
Ehh...I think it's fifty-fifty. You have to understand though, think of this from business guys.

Sony knows that Spider-Man 3's opening weekend will bank. Pure and simiple. The exclusion of Venom from the trailers will actually help the generals overall satisifaction of the movie EXITING the theater, thus increasing the amount of word of mouth that will keep the FILM RUNNING FOR A LONG TIME...

If they blow Venom now, people go in and know everything and come out and say, "Oh, that was pretty good." and that's that. Venom appearing only in the movie is, "Oh ****! That was flippin' awesome! I didnt even see that coming!" and people are talking about it and word of mouth gets around, even if someone knows or doesn't know, it still gets around.

But, my main point is this, Sony could just put up a black screen for a trailer that says "Spider-Man 3 Comes Out on May 4th, 2007" and that be the entire marketing campaign and it'd still have a blow out weekend.

The franchise's reputation is so well established. In fact, in many "mass" minds, Spider-Man has overtaken Superman as America's pop-culture icon hero.

Yeah youre right on that one, spiderman is so well known now that they don't even need too much advertising because they know the movie will blow the BO, and I understand their strategy, iam talking more from a fans POV and I though someone like venom should be atleast be shown a glimpse of so it creates even more hype but anyway there's still one trailer left. and yes spiderman has become the new representation of the american hero and pop culture icon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"