Official Rate Spidey 3 Full Trailer!

Terrible.

Where's Venom, and why the heck did the Sandman kill Peter's Uncle?

i think the trailer was amazing. I actually like that venom was not shown. Don't get me wrong I want to get a glimpse of him as much as the next person but ti keeps the anticipation up.

Spidey-woman said:
i think the trailer was amazing. I actually like that venom was not shown. Don't get me wrong I want to get a glimpse of him as much as the next person but ti keeps the anticipation up.

It also could confirm our worse fears, either he isnt in it much or/and Sony doesnt like what there seeing.

Give it a 9/10. Was not expecting to see Venom in this, it's still months to the release and it would be giving away too much of the movie. CG is also being worked on like numerous posters have already said. Anyone expecting 100% finished CGI needs to think again.

Darth Elektra said:
Terrible.

Complaints like this coming from Darth Elektra of all people are downright offensive.

I give it a zero because it's non-downloadable.

I give it an 8/10. It was pretty good, and gets the job done. There were some excellent scenes in there, but it's far from perfect.

lordofthenerds said:
That's some rating system you've got there.

I'm being ironic. Well, sorta. Voting goes from 1 to 10, there is no zero.

"I liked the shot of Peter slamming Eddie into the framed Daily Bugle declaring "Spider-Man shows his true colors". Like the first two, I'll see the midnight showing. Looking forward to this. But, I have a feeling that this maybe the weakest movie for one glaring reason: Venom sucks ass. There, I said it. I mean, c'mon...the drive for the Symbiote: Hates Spidey because he rejected it. Drive for Brock: Hate Peter because he takes better Spider-Man pictures. Wow...brillant villain idea. Ugh. Here's a challenge: Name one good to great Venom storyline. One that defines the character and solidifies him as one of the great Spidey villains. Anyone?"

I hate Venom. But maybe they'll make good use of it.

I didn't get to see it, my mom changed the channle on me before I could=[
Its probaly going to better in thetares any ways I suppose.

3 Dev Adam said:
I hate Venom. But maybe they'll make good use of it.

I'm not a big fan of Venom either. So maybe less is more for Venom in this. I'm glad he's not the spotlighted villain in this, and that he's only showing up at the end for the final battle.

Sandman rocked my socks in the trailer. I never thought he could. He's not one of the biggest/infamous of Spidey's foes. But damn, he makes great eye candy on screen. Church really impressed me.

I gave the trailer an 8. It was good, but could have been better. But it has made me more excited to see this movie.

Oh man I loved this trailer it was the best I have it taped to myDVR so I can watch it all the time on my TV I think I watched it like 20 times so far, but anyway looks great and I can't wait till May 4.

I gave it a 8/10

I loved the trailer but there wasn't much of Gwen and I wanted to see Venom.

Great, but the best is still the trailer for the very first Spidey flick imo...

But yeah; SM3's trailer was still pretty damn impressive.

Church's Sandman looks like a Ditko drawing come to life, imo...

Highly anticipating May 4th.

Now the million dollar question...

WHERE CAN WE DOWNLOAD THIS GOSHDARNED HD VERSION????

Darth Elektra said:
Terrible.

I think Raimi didn't want to show Venom in first full trailer, because it would make Spidey 3 become Venom movie.

Besides, it is too early to show him.

Sandman looks amazing in the movie, but there should have been something that would keep him as very important figure in pete's life (like GG and Ock).

The comic con trailer was better imo..............it showed less and had a Venom tease. I think leaving venom out was a mistake....we shoulda got a glimpse and thats it till the movies out.

9/10 not perfect but gives the Spiderman movies justice, I'm glad they didn't show Venom, that would have been overkill. Overall a great trailer :up:

8/10 i loved it but the cgi did let me down i know its not finished and i know it will be better whens it is but i just think until its finished they shouldn't show it, as for no venom i think thats a good thing keep the suspence going will still got 6 months till the film guys theres plenty of time and everyone has been going on about how poor the cgi looks including me so would you really want them to show us a half finished cgi venom? well i know i dont so cmon guys just have faith in raimi and wait until the films comes out then you can criticize it and not on a 2 1/2 min trailer

Definite 6. It was fine, but I was about 100 times more hyped before I saw it.

I said 8. I think it makes Maguire prove he is Spider-Man again and makes a case for what will be the most compelling Pete/MJ interaction in the whole series. The symbiote looks cool.

But the trailer was too rushed and overloaded for an under 2 min. running time and worst of all it began with what will be the two weak points of the movie. A) A Spider-Man parade and B) Sandman killed Ben Parker. I really hope the latter is a case of mistaken identity or he was merely an accomplise who didn't do it so that it makes Peter just go over the edge and not make a lousy change.

For those two reasons and again it lacking the finesse of pretty much every other Spider-Man trailer since the "Who am I?" trailer of the original, I give it an 8/10. In many ways the teaser was better. Here is hoping the last one in Feb. knocks us off our feet then.

P.S. I kind of hope they leave Venom as a surprise for audiences. If they don't see him coming (for the most part, not the hardcore fans) then it will be a big shock then.

DACrowe said:
But the trailer was too rushed and overloaded for an under 2 min. running time

Well, almost all trailers are like that these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"