Official Rate Spidey 3 Full Trailer!

i liked it. i give it a 9. however they should have waited a month and touched up the special effects. hmmmmm yah thats about it

I gave it a 7. I think the movie itself looks good, but the CGI looks terrible. They need to improve the effects.

I give it a nine. The trailer was amazing; I loved it and love it even more every time I watch it. I remember when the comic con trailer was shown on youtube and every single person on these boards said that they don't care if the graphics aren't finished yet, they just wanted to see the trailer on their own computer in full size. Now everybody is downing the graphics and saying that they are horrible; what they do not realize is that they are contradicting everything they had previously said about the comic con trailer. You got a trailer, it's incredible, it needs a little more work on the graphics, you're getting a new one soon with Ghost Rider, what more do you want? It was obviously not the best trailer ever, although it must rank up with the best five or so; so I give it a nine. It's awesome.

6 out of 10

Don't get me wrong the movie will be a 10 out of 10, but this thread is just to rate the trailer, right?:

Cons:

- Sandman/Uncle Ben's killer angle

-Peters meek voice thru out the whole thing

-NO VENOM!

-CGI = Lacking (but I'm confident that will all be polished up by May)

Pros:

+Got my heart rate up, and left me begging for more

+darker, but in a good way

+black Venom Webs

+Topher's cocky approach to the Brock character

+Harry's new suit doesn't look as bad as I thought in live action

+Loved the feel the music gave me

So yeah all and all 6 out of 10

I gave it 7/10. wasn't too bad can't wait though!

Looks great so far. Sandman looks like it could grow into something visually stunning, and the venom suit worked wonders.

Although that monologue he gives when he gets the suit, "where'd it come from", "the power is addictive", blahblah, ... it seemed a bit shallow. Either it's in the script or they recorded that dialogue just for the trailer, and I'm hoping it;s the latter.

7/10.

The trailer itself was choppy and could have been pieced together much better, especially when compared to previous trailers for these films. I was also disappointed in a lot of the CGI, which as many have said, was very cartoonish. However, I'm 90% sure that the effects aren't finished, so we'll wait for the next trailer in February to see what the real deal is.

With that said, I still enjoyed and can't wait for the film.

C.F. Kane said:
Looks great so far. Sandman looks like it could grow into something visually stunning, and the venom suit worked wonders.

Although that monologue he gives when he gets the suit, "where'd it come from", "the power is addictive", blahblah, ... it seemed a bit shallow. Either it's in the script or they recorded that dialogue just for the trailer, and I'm hoping it;s the latter.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of that monologue. The words he's saying aren't that bad, but the delivery sounds goofy.

I liked this monologue.

Peter was trying to explore new suit and know all it's aspects.

the a1ant said:
Yeah, I'm not a fan of that monologue. The words he's saying aren't that bad, but the delivery sounds goofy.

Exactly, and the fact that there's no other sounds besides his voice and that there's a little cartoony Spider-man dancing around doesn't help.

It got better towards the end, but the beginning gave me a headache..... too many random flashes is a bad thing.

I chose 8 - very good, but could be better.

I love this trailer but I just don't have the same feeling when I first saw Spidey 2's trailer. Not as excited but still very much looking forward to it. I can't wait!!

Whilst the majority thinks the trailer is a godsend, I thought it was sort of disappointing, but yet intriguing. Yes, I was expecting Venom, and his absence plays a huge part in the disappointment, but I'm also relieved that they didn't show him and overexpose Brock just to reel in outside fans. I'm (not so) secretly hoping that they're keeping him until the movie comes out to maintain the element of surprise, but that's highly unlikely, what with the new age of technology and all. They'll probably show him in the next trailer or on promotional posters.

The special effects looked dodgy, but they still have plenty of months to clean up everything, so I don't know why people are b*tching about that.

There just wasn't enough Gwen. Sandman was visually amazing, but I'm still uncertain on what to make of Sandman rising from the sand in the room full of, er, sand. The editing seemed rushed in some parts, and I'm not a fan of the music either. Harry in that... thing just makes me want to jump off a bridge. The symbiote goo was perfection, they nailed it. I really don't like Sandman being involved in Uncle Ben's death, but we'll see. The compilation of action sequences in the end was too badass for words. The acting seemed a little... off. Tobey was bland as hell.

I don't know, the trailer was... meh. That about sums up everything. It gets a 7 from me.

I give it 9. in my eyes, i don't think i was spoiled that much. the only thing i have to complain about is that there is no introduction or explanation of the symbiote. the trailer only shows that its a gooey black substance that makes peter stronger but angrier. as for venom, i'm a little disappointed i didn't see him but i could live with it.

8/10. Overall the trailer was great, but like most of you guys say, the cgi was a bit of a letdown especially since the effects looked near perfect in the last trailer. I liked how this one had an even darker feel to it than the first trailer, showing more of emo peter and the symbiote and once again the music pretty much nailed the tone of the trailer.

Tempest19 said:
This movie looks like it's going to be awesome.

Albiet, the effects weren't complete. And neither were the sound effects, or at least I don't think so- I think some of these sounds may have been 'temp' sounds.

But, from what I did see everything is going to be awesome. Great drama, great action sequences and when it's all finished, probably, great effects as well.

I know people are complaining about the lack of Venom. But, personally I like that they aren't 'trumping that card' this early 'in the game.'

Exactly. 9/10 from me.

I applaud them holding the Venom reveal and I applaud the tying of the Sandman character to Uncle Ben's death. OUTSTANDING!

It figures a Fox plant like a1ant would give it a 7.

8/10

The begining wasn't all that great, no lines from Gwen, they showed Eddie but noone except the fanboys KNOWS it's Eddie, not even a glimpse of Venom. I'm not worried about the CGI though. If you compare the part where Peter is ripping off the suit to the teaser, it's obvious the FX are constantly evolving and improving. We should be fine come May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"