The Dark Knight Rate the NEW & IMPROVED "SuperBadAss" Joker Special Edition Picture from "Wizard"

Fixed it for ya! :cwink:

Hahaha, well, I never discount the possibility, but there's ALOT of competition out there in the movie universe. But, Ledger's Joker could easily own the comic book movie verse of villainy.

This pic is a gift from the gods. It's the biggest eye opener yet as to how awesome Ledger's Joker can be. All the Joker traits and a sinister look on his face.

What more could you ask for?

'We wanted a "cold-blooded, mass-murdering clown", and that's exactly what we're getting!'

Honestly, just look at this. This is the face of evil:
joke2sl5.png

He looks a little chubby. But still very, very cool.

I like the Empire one better, but this one is damn close. 10.

Both are really great. The eyes are the most striking feature of each picture. :up:

---Morzan

I love the fact that everyone was in a huge rush to call the Empire picture terrible, only to have this come along, and have forty one people rate it 10/10.

WOW! No that I've had a moment to digest, I have to say, not only is Ledger one bada** mofo, but the make-up crew for the film is superb! Excellent work by them!

Anyone else love how The Joker looks pretty different in each shot we've seen of him (more or less)?

I think it's kind of ironic that we spend days trying to do ridiculous viral games and get no rewards, but for no apparent reason, WB gives Wizard a great picture spur of the moment.

wowowowowow!! i havent seen this pic!!! it lookes amaising!! the eyes remind me of the TAS eyes

i can honestly say that i like every picture of the joker released so far
but i must say my two favourites like most fans here
is the wizard and empire cover pics

I like the Empire one better. Joker looks like he's on laxatives. And what the bad place's with the poll? :huh:

For some reason the first thing I thought of when I saw this pic was....MARK HAMMILL

His face is really blotchy, and there a lines of peach skin color.

I wonder if he does get bleached, just not to the extent we would expect. Because it doesn't really look like 100% makeup.

I think these two are the best pics released so far:

joke2sl5.png

Jokerinthecar.jpg

It's like he got punched in the right side of his face, because the makeup is more messy on that side than the other.

I gasped. This is amazing, really. I like how Empire had this big to do that got botched and then these guys are like BAM! Here's a picture, and it's incredible. 10 all the way.

Niiiiiice.

This movie will PWN.

There. I said it.

- Jow

It's okay. I like the car one better. The leaked photo with him sitting at the table with Batman behind him is the best though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"