Rate the Teaser Trailer!

Gave it a 5/10. I keep wanting to like this but they still haven't shown me anything to change my mind. I'm disappointed to see the springs and vents on the suits are a real thing and now I'm worried more of the rumors we've heard are actually true. Hopefully the reshoots are worthwhile cause as of now this is a pass for me. Their is too many good movies coming out this year to waste a trip on this.

5. On one hand it was a good teaser and looks like it could be a good movie. But the other half is for the Fantastic Four comic book genre element which I don't see.

8/10 raised my expectations a bit. have to wait and see.

I actually think the trailer itself is decent and much better than I expected. It just loses points with me for being something other than FF. So 4/10

5 - It's not a bad trailer (I was expecting something worst) But it seems a boring Interstellar ripoff

6.5/10
-Looks somewhat interesting
-The cast is good but inappropriate for the characters
-it feels a little generic and derivative
-the tone is definately the X-
Men one
-the visuals look good
-it doesn't have the feel of a CBM,much less of FF
-Thing looks good IMO
-the 'costumes' are worse than the X-Men's.
Overall to me it's definately 'The X-Four'.

I'm no FF fan, but I thought this was a great first trailer.

+The cinematography
+Miles Teller
+The tone
+The dialogue
+The logo

8 or 9/10

And I'm usually pretty hard to impress when it comes to trailers. Who knows how the movie will turn out though.

As a Fantastic Four trailer: 0

Pretending this doesn't sport a false FF veneer and is merely a generic sci-fi film: 6

0 + 6 / 2 = 3

And considering how friggin annoyed I am, 3 is being overly kind.

Yeah thats about how I would rate it, if I ignored that it was anything to do with the Fantastic Four it would probably get about a 6, but I don't get any kind of FF vibe from it.

4. Same as Ant-Man.

I'll take the Ant-Man trailer over this any day.

Yep. Didn't wow me like the age of ultron or guardians of the galaxy trailers did, but it was way better and more interesting than this thing.

I give it a 5. As a film on its own it looks alright but that is not the FF!

Same. (and that's not saying very much)

Generic as all get out. I gave it a 2 on the basis of the one recognizable FF image in the whole 90 seconds. (johnny bending over the hood of a car)

Much like the costume reveal,it managed to be even more underwhelming than expected. Blegh.

Yep. Didn't wow me like the age of ultron or guardians of the galaxy trailers did, but it was way better and more interesting than this thing.

GotG's teaser never wowed me either and it hit me about as well as Ant-Man's did. Still ended up liking the movie, though I don't love it.

Need to see how they interact with each other before I get excited.

As a FF trailer it's a 1/10. For a generic sci-fi movie about a 5 or 6. I gave it a 1/10 since they had the audacity to use the Marvel logo and the Fantastic Four name.

As a FF trailer it's a 1/10. For a generic sci-fi movie about a 5 or 6. I gave it a 1/10 since they had the audacity to use the Marvel logo and the Fantastic Four name.

Why so much anger for a film you'll never see. I don't understand

Why so much anger for a film you'll never see. I don't understand

Because it's a cheap rights grab. As of now we'll never see the FF faithfully represented on screen, and that understandably rubs a lot of fans the wrong way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"