• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ravana's Manips and FanArt

Manip | Rogue Movie Teaser Banner...

:: I was bored.
:: It should happen.
:: Rogue should power rape Carol Danvers, then smash everything to bits.
:: It won't happen.

maniprogueposter001in0.jpg

im not sure how you can take a picture and end up with what I see here, but someone should hire you... this is so beautiful... the 'never' think is both hilarious an tragic.

i hate the term 'jugs' ('jugz' is like 8 glocktillion times worse)...

.. lol. Me to. It seemed appropriate though. ; )

im not sure how you can take a picture and end up with what I see here, but someone should hire you... this is so beautiful... the 'never' think is both hilarious an tragic.

Thank you. x

Manip | Rogue/Sentinel...

:: I can't think of anything witty or terribly important to say... But I'm moderately happy with it... and it sort of speaks for itself...

maniproguesentinel001bg2.jpg

Wow, those look awesome. And you're right, Rogue being rendered basically powerless was a travesty and should be rectified.

:: I can't think of anything witty or terribly important to say... But I'm moderately happy with it... and it sort of speaks for itself...

:eek:

This is great! Well done!

:eek:

that is too amazing for words.....

Manip | X-Men (TAS/Comics) Poster...

:: A 'poster' featuring the TAS/Comic costumes and the actors from the XMen movies.
:: Inspired by a random, completely unrelated photo.
:: Definitely the most source photos I've used in a single manip, and by far the most digital painting I've added to something with manip'd elements.

maniptaspostervo1.jpg

Fantastic! Still say the right costumes could have worked.

Digital Manip & Painting| Kate Beckinsale as Psylocke...

:: Based on my previous Psylocke already posted, but now she has KB's face... and some legs.
:: Part of something larger I'm tinkering with.

digitalpsylocke001my3.jpg

Wow i could actually see her doing this. Although i could see her as betsy pre ninja.

the button beside ''quote'' lets you quotes as many messages as you want(but can only include seven images.) So just so you know instead of posting 4 times in a row

yeah I know but when i find a new to me thread i like and start going through i post my thoughts immediately so as not to forget plus for me it's easier.

Really like your avvy by the way

Manip | Polaris

:: Just a random, simple manip of Evangeline Lily as Polaris.

manippolarisfc8.jpg

... thanks for the cool comments RAMORE.

not sure i would cast her as polaris, but i do love Lily and i do love polaris! Great manip BTW

As I've said, I love your Rogue manips, I think they are the best rogue manips in the boards, and I'd say everywhere. They are so inspiring. Thanks! :yay:

What are you working on right now, ravana?

this is so amazing! she looks great, to pose is amazing, her hair is perfect, and the sentinels in the background look awesome!

i like the polaris:woot:

this is so amazing! she looks great, to pose is amazing, her hair is perfect, and the sentinels in the background look awesome!

As I've said, I love your Rogue manips, I think they are the best rogue manips in the boards, and I'd say everywhere. They are so inspiring. Thanks! :yay:

What are you working on right now, ravana?

Thanks a lot. I'm working on... a request for someone here at the boards, also at the request of Nadino a card for the Ultimate X-Men card series; following a random conversation with someone - a movie poster for 'Mystery, Inc. : Zombie Wars', I'm still fiddling with my 'Fatih' cover and I'm planning a big ass Buffy manip...

... so not much.

^^ Lol, :D I'm loving that Polaris manip, ravana. And I'm especially looking forward to your Buffy manip!

BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY!! YAY! im so happy!

And I can't wait for your contribution to the Ultimate Card series. I know Nadino was overjoyed when you said you could help. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"