Re: 2012 NFL Thread: Where Jaguaring Happens - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
They spent more money on that Jaguar statue than they ever have in Free Agency.

:up: Good for the Niners. Hopefully they remind there players to watch it with the word f*g on the field where there's tons of mics. Brandon Jacobs especially.

The Bears o-line is going to make me smash at least two remotes this season. I can feel it.

I still can't believe the Bears promoted Mike Tice to OC after his offensive line surrendered 7,000 sacks in the past two years. What the hell is wrong with that team?

I still can't believe the Bears promoted Mike Tice to OC after his offensive line surrendered 7,000 sacks in the past two years. What the hell is wrong with that team?

To be honest, I have absolutely no problem with Tice at OC because he seems to have built the type of offence that we should have built around Jay to begin with. The only problem, of course, is the lack of talent on the o-line.

Outside of Chris Williams and Carimi, we've neglected the line for the past decade or so and it shows. Bringing in Martz with his seven step drops didn't exactly help that either.

I've been reading those Deadspin Why Your Team Sucks and....

BOY ITELLYA SEAN PAYTON HOOBOY BEST DEFENSIVE COACH EVER GUMBO KATRINA DIRTY RICE.

Made me LOL.

Broncos going to Super Bowl this season. No doubt.

Okay, to keep the trend of "things that aren't going to happen" alive, here's my contribution:

The Lions are going to make the playoffs!

Michael Vick will start every game of the regular season!

Ryan Tannehill will be rookie of the year.

...and DeCastro has injured both his ACL and MCL.

I give up. The Steelers are doomed to have the worst offensive line in NFL history forever. They can't block for the pass, can't block for the run, and get inured at the first hint of contact. The front office apparently also couldn't hire a good OL coach if they're lives depended on it.

Keeping with that trend:

Al Davis will rise from the Grave and reclaim his Raides.

Did my fantasy draft yesterday. Pretty pleased I got Peyton Manning, though I have no idea if he'll be worth a damn this season.

Dolphins trade Vontae Davis to the Colts for two undisclosed draft choices

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"