Red Hulk - Head

spideyboy_1111

Young Avenger
Reaction score
ok... so someone on here i purchased for $5 a red hulk BAF piece of his head... the only piece i'm missing... and i never got it... it's been several months.. wish i remember who i sent the money too...

anyway.. i still need his friggin head.. so anyone have one?

Hey dude sorry it took so long.Saw this and then realized i hadn't sent it.I sent it today so you should be receiving it soon.

dude... did you ever get it back? or inform the post office :( i never got it.........

You still haven't gotten your little head?

Tsk.

5-23 til 7-28 and still counting?

Man, **** those bubble envelopes!!!

I haven't gotten it back.If I do get it back I'll let you know and I'll try to talk to the post office.

The Bubble Envelope evidence suggests it takes at least 2 months for a package to be received.

No thanks. I'll spend a couple bucks more and get a small box and it'll take a week or maybe a week and a half.

ive had ZERO bubble mailer trouble aside from out of country issues

...except for this time where it takes 2 months to cross 7 states. lol

You're right. You think they can't make out the address? lol, I mean really...2 months? I bet you those stupid things look so suspicious to them and they wanna check with a supervisor 'cuz they don't wanna be responsible, and he's not around, so they leave it in a drawer for 2 months...and then someone stumbles upon it looking for something else, decides to finally release it, and then finally, it arrives.

Don't even ask when it crosses into Canada. You're lucky if it ends up at the right address!

You get your head yet, bro?

11 weeks, by the way. :doh:

Congratulations on your overturn of Proposal 8.:up:

thanks man :). and nope... no rulk head... .. he's been headless far too long

Maybe the Prop 8 thing will help with that,

BA ZIAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a way to return. Ha ha ha ha ha

I've used bubble mailers and they've always been just fine and dandy from Canada into the U S of A......and they've always come good on their way up here too.

And even once I bubble mailed ....was it one or two.......hmmm....bubble mailers to NA12 in Peurto Rico and they went there withing a respectable amound of time....

Hail Me?

Look who's back in town. Where you been, Rough?

welcome back roughie... now help me get some rulk head lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"