Guardians of the Galaxy Red Skull as next villain?

braincrusher

More than meets my eye
Reaction score
Kind of a longshot but he did get lost in space at the end of captain America. Would be a great way to weave guardians with the avengers

Red Skull in space?

No thank you. I think the Red Skull's return should be in Captain America or the Avengers.

No thank you. The Guardians have their own line up of villains that they can use. Even outside of Guardians, Marvel cosmic is a hugeeeeee place. I don't want that hindered.

And I think Red Skull will remain dead. He was a good villain for the WW2 movie (representing the fears of those days) and in Cap TWS we saw Cap fight against modern threats. Marvel should continue that momentum instead of regressing.

Not to mention Hugo Weaving might not return in the role & I'd be vehemently against a recast for Red Skull (at least in this franchise). But yeah, I'd have to agree that we need to move forward. If he were to return it should be in a CA movie but I doubt Marvel has any plans to go back to the Red Skull.

No. I'd redo Red Skull in an Avengers film using the Red Zone storyline.

tumblr_inline_ndu3ryuPgn1qafrh6.gif

wow. first we had the Mandarin in CA:CW thread, now the Red Skull in GotG2 thread... remind me to make a Whiplash in Thor:Ragnarök thread next week

That...would...ROCK!!

Especially if we can then get Stark in there in some way.

I'm serious.

Red Skull? Pfft. Justin Hammer is the right choice, obviously. :o

MnnH3VJ.gif

why are people taking this seriously?

It's braincrusher! Look at his created threads.

I've never laughed so hard in a message board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"