Superman Returns Reeve wants to be in Superman

Hmmm, not sure if I agree with him. I liked seeing him on Smallville but in the movie?

Well if they have being injured from Doomsday and he has to say give up his powers to an unknown then I guess they could CGI him for a few segments of the film. However I think that article means more as a producer which all know already.

Is this story legit? Who's their source?

Originally posted by muscles
Well if they have being injured from Doomsday and he has to say give up his powers to an unknown then I guess they could CGI him for a few segments of the film. However I think that article means more as a producer which all know already.

Uh no. Mr. Reeve I think wants to have a cameo like Stan Lee did in Spider-Man movies.

In the article just says that he's keen to be a part of the movie, maybe he refers to be a part of the crew, not necessary of the cast.

I just saw the story so I figured I'd pass it along. I agree with Bay - seems like they kinda leaned towards making it sound like he wants to be in the film. Whereas he may just want to be involved. If they DO give him a part I'd want it to be like a Stan Lee cameo (like Morg said) or if they want to go larger, I'd like him to be evil.

I'm pretty sure that this article is talking about his possiblity as a producer. Which hopefully will go smoothly and he lands the job.

Scott

If Michael Keaton not geting a role in Batman, then Reeves should'nt get one in Superman.

Originally posted by Soma-Scoff
If Michael Keaton not geting a role in Batman, then Reeves should'nt get one in Superman.

Keaton does not want a role in BAtman. Reeve would like a role in Superman, there is a big difference.

Originally posted by Scott_VOICE1
I'm pretty sure that this article is talking about his possiblity as a producer. Which hopefully will go smoothly and he lands the job.
:up: :)

Originally posted by Soma-Scoff
When did Keaton say that? Could you post a link please.

When did he say he wanted a role, he left the bat franchise due to them not paying him enough money, they did not leave on good terms, why would he want to come back to that?

Originally posted by Morg
Uh no. Mr. Reeve I think wants to have a cameo like Stan Lee did in Spider-Man movies.

I actually like Stans cameos, makes me chuckle everytime I see him.

Originally posted by OzzMosiz
I actually like Stans cameos, makes me chuckle everytime I see him.

Yeah I watched Spider-man on HBO again last night, and when he grabs that kid i was like "GO STAN!"

Originally posted by atmshawn
When did he say he wanted a role, he left the bat franchise due to them not paying him enough money, they did not leave on good terms, why would he want to come back to that?

I thought he left cause they booted Burton

Originally posted by The Incredible Hulk
I thought he left cause they booted Burton

Most reports stated money, but if he was unhappy about Burton leaving the easiest way to get out of it is to fight about the money.

Originally posted by atmshawn
Most reports stated money, but if he was unhappy about Burton leaving the easiest way to get out of it is to fight about the money.

atm is right, it was money related. I don't think Burton going helped neither.

Originally posted by Puck420
Reeve in Superman bid

27jul04

CHRISTOPHER Reeve wants to be in the next Superman movie.

Reeve, the paralysed star of the last Superman movies, said he was keen to be a part of the rebirth of the Man of Steel.
Bryan Singer, director of X-Men, is behind the new movie, which may be filmed partly in Australia.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,10256530%5E2902,00.html

yeah....he can a part of the movie as a consultant or producer. I think a cameo would be unecessary......

Originally posted by Puck420
Reeve in Superman bid

27jul04

CHRISTOPHER Reeve wants to be in the next Superman movie.

Reeve, the paralysed star of the last Superman movies, said he was keen to be a part of the rebirth of the Man of Steel.
Bryan Singer, director of X-Men, is behind the new movie, which may be filmed partly in Australia.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,10256530%5E2902,00.html
With his new shaved bald head I thought he wanted to be in x men playing professor X instead
which I don't mind at all because I think Mr. Patrick Stewart and Mr. Ian "Magneto" are getting too old to keep playing those two characters who appears to be younger in the comic books.
Beside Christopher reeve's really the spitting image of the Professor X in the X men comic book right now
sooooo why not......?

Originally posted by Morg
Hmmm, not sure if I agree with him. I liked seeing him on Smallville but in the movie?
Give the man a break.
He needs some serious cash ok...Dude ;)

No, thanks...guest-starring on Smallville was enough. We can't have him showing up in every incarnation. At most, maybe, screentime similar to the amount Stan Lee has in X-Men.

Originally posted by Diamondhead
Give the man a break.
He needs some serious cash ok...Dude ;)

He is getting a break......he might be a consultant or producer....he can't have it all. There is no reason for him to have a cameo in this Supes film. None whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"