Resident Evil 4?

we've already seen lickers, dogs, nemesis and tyrant...could they be finally be bringing in the almighty hunter? maybe a bandersnatch too? i'll be keeping my eye on this project
Man, Bandersnatch would be great. I still remember the first time I confronted him. Gave me chills.
Or they could use the G-Virus in the next movie.

Oh and I don't understand the hate for Apocalypse. It's my favorite of the group.
And so is mine, but it was more action than horror. I really felt the vibe of horror and survival in the first movie, but in the second, I never felt they were doomed to death, like in the first, because Alice was powerful.
I really hope the fourth film can bring the feel of the first one back, but have some good action and, hopefully, end Alice's story, finding a cure for everyone and do a RE5 with Leon, basing on the RE4 game.

Degeneration is an example of how to do the stories and characters justice, not these movies hollywood put out!
I was about to ask about Degeneration. I thought no one had seen it.
It was certainly the best RE movie until now, for me.

it's funny how the games are more cinematic than the movies.

I actually liked the movies. I never saw the Resident Evil series as really horror...more action with a bit of horror...but I never had moments where I jumped during the games.

And so is mine, but it was more action than horror. I really felt the vibe of horror and survival in the first movie, but in the second, I never felt they were doomed to death, like in the first, because Alice was powerful.
I really hope the fourth film can bring the feel of the first one back, but have some good action and, hopefully, end Alice's story, finding a cure for everyone and do a RE5 with Leon, basing on the RE4 game.
I agree with you. You didn't feel the survivors were doomed really. Alice and her goddamn super powers. Lame. Remove Alice and Apocalypse would have been somewhat scarier. Do a cat and mouse game betwixt Nemesis and Jill. Have the survivors running from zombies and trying to find a way out of town all the while having Nemesis hound the **** out of em. That'd be a hell of a movie!

I actually liked the movies. I never saw the Resident Evil series as really horror...more action with a bit of horror...but I never had moments where I jumped during the games.
The first one scared me, but the others I felt were meant to be more action oriented. Resident Evil is Survival horror, not Survival action horror if that makes sense. In the games you were always running out of ammo or ways to heal yourself, but the movies didn't give you that feeling at all.

they definetly need to up the ante with what alice has to deal with. the first one was definetly more 'scary' than the second two. it gave you a feeling that people probably won't make it out alive, alice was the only one really and it wasn't a happy ending for her. the 2nd one, she was just strong and fast and all so i can deal with that, the telekenesis in part 3...i like it, but there should have been more of a threat to her. it was almost like the enemies were trying to figure out ways to kill her instead of the other way around. i think that if they bring in more than just zombie and dogs, she'll have more of a hard time...which is what we want to see. we want the hero to go through hell but prevail in the end.

if the g-virus was brought in that'd be pretty cool. i always thought re2 had some pretty good moments, with mr x and william birkin and all.

they need to make a script that is eerie, i want the action still, but that feeling that nobody is safe needs to be there more. if everybody has guns and there is wave after wave of zombies...it's gonna get old. which is exactly why the hunters and bandersnatches woudl be awesome. with the banders, all they really need to do is have some zombies (like part 3) be tested on have, one arm that makes up for the 2 with its length and bulk them up on one side. the hunters...thats why i think patrick tatopolous is being brought on. the bad guys are spencer and wesker and i'm willing to bet one of them will transform. i know so many people would hate the idea of spencer turning into what william birkin looked like in re2 but it really doesn't make a difference to me who turns into what. they are different from the game. would be neat though if wesker had similar powers to alice...have a fight with him followed by spencer trashing everything in his monster form with the BIG EYE lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"