Resident Evil: Extinction set for September 7, 2007

^I hope so too. One of the things I liked about Resident Evil Apocalypse was Sienna Guilory as Jill. In interviews she said she played the games with Jill and studied how she moves and the way she holds her gun. I thought that was kind of cool.

I'm not really expecting much from the film, especially since the previous ones have left me utterly disappointed. But I still have a gleam of hope that maybe this might the film to redeem the whole movie franchise of RE.

CrypticOne said:
Besides zombies, I wonder what other villainous things will come out during the night?

i thought i'd read somewhere that
the tyrant
is after them

Carter said:
I dig these movies
They're incredibly stupid, but fun

THESE MOVIES ARE NOT FUN! YOU ARE WRONG!

Bad boy! Bad...boy! *smacks your nose* Now you shut up and go to your corner!

Good to see I'm not the only one that likes these movies. I wish they'de adapt part 4 though.

I actually don't want them to adapt part 4. I liked the game and all, but even that was straying away from Resident Evil. I would enjoy Leon Kennedy though.

part 4 isnt about zombies...or resident evil.

i do need leon though

Resident Evil 4 was the breath of fresh air the franchise needed. Resident Evil Zero, and 4 were by far the best games in the series.

bluejake01 said:
Resident Evil 4 was the breath of fresh air the franchise needed. Resident Evil Zero, and 4 were by far the best games in the series.
I disagree. Resident Evil 2 is the best. And Resident Evil Online is also up at the top.

bluejake01 said:
RE2 is the best.......after that the games went to hell and RE4 brought it back to life in a new way.

I hope Alice dies in this movie right when the movie starts.

LastSunrise1981 said:
Turning Nemesis into a slow lumbering wuss is not respect for the game/source material.

Nemesis wasn't a human to begin with. It was a tyrant that umbrella was experimenting with which resulted in them creating the Nemesis prototype. There is no Alice in the story, Nemesis would not have simply walked away because an innocent bystander wasn't armed.

I understand you're entitled to your opinion, but seriously, be objective here by calling out the obvious faults with this series. There's nothing in these movies that resemble anything close to the games.

You know what's worse? Instead of introducing the Ashford family in the Movies who were responsible for the delevopment of the T-Virus, we get some guy in a Wheelchair named Ashford who developed the Virus so his little daughter could walk.

xwolverine2 said:
that would suck:down

Apart from Anderson she's the worst thing that ever happened to the franchise. She's a freaking super chick with Telepathy that is going to make Zombie heads explode in the 3rd movie.

She should share the same fate as Cyclops did in X3. Die quick, off screen and don't have anyone mourn after her.

Nathan said:
Apart from Anderson she's the worst thing that ever happened to the franchise. She's a freaking super chick with Telepathy that is going to make Zombie heads explode in the 3rd movie.

She should share the same fate as Cyclops did in X3. Die quick, off screen and don't have anyone mourn after her.
so then RE1 and 2 meant nothing......

thats not like cyclops dying....thats like the entire senoir x-men dying..and only the x-kids live

RE 1&2 already meant nothing from the start. The Alice character only made it worse.

Nathan said:
RE 1&2 already meant nothing from the start. The Alice character only made it worse.
then dont watch the third movie if you hate it so much.....its that easy.

but we both know that you will:)

You know nothing. I already made the mistake of watching Apocalypse because I thought they couldn't make it any worse. Oh how wrong I was. Oh so terribly wrong... I'm not going to make the same mistake twice.

And even if I'm not going to watch it, I'll still voice my disgust about the Movies and how much Anderson raped the entire franchise. These movies need a restart and fast.

Nathan said:
You know nothing. I already made the mistake of watching Apocalypse because I thought they couldn't make it any worse. Oh how wrong I was. Oh so terribly wrong... I'm not going to make the same mistake twice.

And even if I'm not going to watch it, I'll still voice my disgust about the Movies and how much Anderson raped the entire franchise. These movies need a restart and fast.
well.... i hope you have fun wasting your time ranting.

and i dont think you should judge anything without at least seeing the trailer.sure it wont be anywhere near RE but that doesnt make it a bad movie.

this is one of those movies you either like or not... if you dont then just walk away.

xwolverine2 said:
well.... i hope you have fun wasting your time ranting.

As if you would stay quite if they'd introduce a random character in the Spider-Man Movies and made that person the main character instead.

and i dont think you should judge anything without at least seeing the trailer.sure it wont be anywhere near RE but that doesnt make it a bad movie.

If that Movie is supposed to be a adaption of a already existing franchise, but changes almost everything from the original source material so that it's unrecognizable, then yes, it's a bad Movie.

Nathan said:
As if you would stay quite if they'd introduce a random character in the Spider-Man Movies and made that person the main character instead.

If that Movie is supposed to be a adaption of a already existing franchise, but changes almost everything from the original source material so that it's unrecognizable, then yes, it's a bad Movie.
eh?:confused: ........

GoldGoblin said:
I hope Alice dies in this movie right when the movie starts.

Not only will she NOT die, Milla is signed on for the 4th movie also.:o
I actually like her character from RE1, that's where she was believable. I wasn't a fan of her getting the superpowers.

I just read somewhere that Resident Evil 4 might be a restart of the movie series. But Wesker is suppose to be in Extinction and I think Jill's actor has left the project, so that sucks. She was one of my favorite characters in the movie.

CrypticOne said:
I just read somewhere that Resident Evil 4 might be a restart of the movie series. But Wesker is suppose to be in Extinction and I think Jill's actor has left the project, so that sucks. She was one of my favorite characters in the movie.

The actor who did Jill was dead on. We need Leon:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"