Resident Evil 5

Horrorfan

Superhero
Reaction score
I was wondering, does anyone know if Resident Evil 5 will actually be making an apperance at this year's E3? I am dying for more screens and info, specifically knowing if the zombies will be back or not!

I haven't heard anything. Hopefully, we get to see atleast something for RE5 or REWii.

I am really hoping that Resident Evil Wii will end up being a modified version of Resident Evil 5 for the Wii.

It should show up in the announcements today.

hippie_hunter said:
I am really hoping that Resident Evil Wii will end up being a modified version of Resident Evil 5 for the Wii.

IGN say its different from the PS3/X360 game.

Mentok said:

Of course it's going to be different because of the control scheme. It is going to have to be made as a separate game because of the graphical and control differences. There should be the identical PS3/X360 version and the completely different Wii version.

Just have the same story as Resident Evil 5, please Capcom :(

IGN also said that Grand Theft Auto IV was going to be an Xbox 360 exclusive before they had to correct themselves. And that Fortune was in the poster of the Metal Gear Solid 4 teaser. And a bunch of other crap that turned out to be false, so I wouldn't trust them 100%

Mentok said:

Of course it's going to be different because of the control scheme. It is going to have to be made as a separate game because of the graphical and control differences. There should be the identical PS3/X360 version and the completely different Wii version.

Just have the same story as Resident Evil 5, please Capcom :(

IGN also said that Grand Theft Auto IV was going to be an Xbox 360 exclusive before they had to correct themselves. And that Fortune was in the poster of the Metal Gear Solid 4 teaser. And a bunch of other crap that turned out to be false, so I wouldn't trust them 100%

To be fair to IGN, GTA might as well have been a 360 exclusive, seeing as it's cheaper to play on it and has exclusive content.

But anyway...

I wouldn't mind if the wii has a different story to RE5. Just gives me another reason to pick up the wii :up:

As long as the Wii one is as good as RE5 will most likely be, I'll be cool. Maybe they could continue the RE4 story in REWii and do the one with Chris in RE5 since that's who it looked like in the trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"