Resistance 2 Viral info and discussion thread

On the top right corner of the screen(after you hit enter) there is a recruiting option. Click it and you can sign up/join the service. Cool.

In the dossier for Danby, there is what appears to be a floppy disk. Any ideas what we do with it?

Edit: Never mind. I get it.

movie the tapes from the bottom to the slot an the tape will begin to play

I've done that. But putting your cursor over the third column, second slot turns it into the hand which shows that something is clickable, but nothing happens when you click there.

i think once u find the tapes in the file they move to the screen section on theire own

I've done that. But putting your cursor over the third column, second slot turns it into the hand which shows that something is clickable, but nothing happens when you click there.

I think there's a video we haven't found yet.

Going to try and update the front page. If I miss anything, let me know.

I voted for Brown for what it's worth...

I'm not finding any clickable regions outside of the tapes. I do think more tapes will be added though showing what happens to the test subjects we vote for. Also, I think there will be more subjects added as the game progresses since there are only enough for two tests at the moment (one chosen from a pool of three, when only 7 dossiers are listed).

I'm still confused...but I'll get there :p

I'm still confused...but I'll get there :p

Go to http://www.projectabraham.com and click the "ENTER" button under the glowing logo. There you will find videos on a past test subject (Capelli) and what happened to him, along with videos of the new guys. There are also dossiers on each test subject, as well as Dr. Aklin's personal notes and correspondence with her superiors.

We are choosing from this new batch as to who should receive the next injection as Dr. Aklin asked us to make the choice she was unwilling to make...namely, who would be next up to (possibly) die. Voting has to be done by this Friday and the results will post next week when we will, in all likelihood, repeat the process...

Hope that helps...

Does anyone know if this fits in the resistance story BEFORE the events of Resistance 1 or between 1 and 2?

Does anyone know if this fits in the resistance story BEFORE the events of Resistance 1 or between 1 and 2?

To my knowledge it's between the two, especially since all the videos indicate the virus is already rampant in Europe. The only thing that throws me is that they have Hale's dossier in the batch of test subjects and his missions from Resistance 1 aren't represented in his service history...

Voting has to be done by this Friday and the results will post next week when we will, in all likelihood, repeat the process...

Hope that helps...

If you look on the voting page towards the bottom, there is a slip of paper that says voting deadline Friday @ 1100 (Alaska time) and right below that is a countdown counting down towards the experiment 2 results. It looks like Monday @ 2pm we will get a video of the results for who got voted in.

To my knowledge it's between the two, especially since all the videos indicate the virus is already rampant in Europe. The only thing that throws me is that they have Hale's dossier in the batch of test subjects and his missions from Resistance 1 aren't represented in his service history...

Yes they are, they would all have happened during the war. it says that he was in the WAR on the second page of his service history.

Yes they are, they would all have happened during the war. it says that he was in the WAR on the second page of his service history.

Thanks! I missed the second page somehow...:wow:

Dude! Nice find, I tried searching under the name listed on the Subversive pamphlet on getawarjob and found nothing. You rock!

I didn't find it. Somebody on that "Un" place found it. I'm just sharing with all you cool dudes and dudettes here on SHH!

Thanks Verdammt!
And yeah, I voted for Brown as the next test subject. I voted for Brown. Danby seems like he would be unstable to start out with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"