Robin Hood Reboot: Avengers Style

Stupendously awful.

Did they borrow costumes from Arrow?

And "the hood"... lmao

Last edited:
Has "bomb" written all over it. Yikes.

Whoever's paying to see this better be wearing a hood to avoid being recognised and made a fool of.

That trailer was embarrassing.

LOL LOL LOL

Looks even worse than I thought it would. That looked like a trailer for a nickel-and-dime show on the SyFy Channel.

It's funny how Robin Hood just keeps getting worse and worse with each modern age incarnation.

Thought Robin Hood was bad when he had an American accent? Well, here's Russell Crowe to make you long for Kevin Costner! Thought Russel Crowe looked bored and miserable in a dull and ugly Robin Hood film? Well, here's the kid from Kingsman lumping around and making lame quips to make you realize just how good you had it!

Who is this even for?

Another I’ll advised reimagining. I’ll wait till it’s in free streaming like I did King Arthur.

I'm confused. Is this supposed to be a comedy? Because it looks so stupid I can't people taking it seriously.

I’m related to someone who has written books about Robin Hood. I daren’t show him the trailer for this piece of horse swill, in case he drops dead at my feet of an aneurysm.

If you want the best live action depiction of Robin Hood, look no further than this:

robin-of-sherwood.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_of_Sherwood

That was a long ass teaser trailer, man. Looks ridiculous. Some of that archery was goofy-looking.

Some odd costume design went into a film that takes place in medieval England.
MCyCarN.jpg

Right? Since I haven’t really been following this, I was thinking this was going to be some modern/futuristic version until I started seeing more.

This definitely looks like this year's King Arthur.

Looks even worse.
Where's the magical weaponry? Where's the celtic heavy metal track?
Where's Skeletor?

Why does Ben Mendelsohn look like a sci-fi villain and Egerton like some '70s businessman?

I can't quite tell if this is an alternate reality or if the twist is it's actually 2098 and man kind is starting again after wars etc but the whole tone is just off.

It almost looks like a hack job, cheap with no real thought into quality and realism.

Gonna pass. For me there's only one Robin Hood:

[YT]BpqR6Ca-LL8[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hames
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"