Robin Hood Reboot: Avengers Style

King Arthur you could get a couple of movies out of.
His rise to power.
Quest for the holy grail.
Merlins backstory.
Gawain and the green knight.
Prince Valiant.

Robin Hood i don't see. None of the others really have much of a story. You could make it up (as all stories are) but doubt many would be interested.

I mean hypothetically, yeah there are a lot of stories you could tell from Arthurian lore. Like I could see how you could map out a franchise or series of movies based off of those ideas you listed. But that also means you have to have an audience that is primed to want to see those stories unfold onscreen.

Jeez. How exciting! :o

SyZpSdl.jpg

UlmFoWl.jpg

Gotta modernize it for the hip kiddies. :o

King Arthur you could get a couple of movies out of.
His rise to power.
Quest for the holy grail.
Merlins backstory.
Gawain and the green knight.
Prince Valiant.

Robin Hood i don't see. None of the others really have much of a story. You could make it up (as all stories are) but doubt many would be interested.

Who and what is the story about the green knight?

Yeah, this is going to be this year's King Arthur for sure. Probably won't do well enough to warrant a sequel. But what it does have going for it? It looks more fun than Ridley Scott's Robin Hood, but that's not saying much at all. :o

looks bad. why did this man Otto Bathurst got hired for this movie? based on what?

Looking at this trailer, I already want a refund.

I thought King Arthur looked somewhat interesting cause the fantasy elements seemed cool. This just looks so basic.

Yeah this doesn't look very good.

Also what was up with the trailer titles/font, it looks like something out of a youtube video.

What is this I don't even

Kinda looks like what you might get if Zack Snyder decided to make a Robin Hood-movie; style over substance.

Kinda looks like what you might get if Zack Snyder decided to make a Robin Hood-movie; style over substance.

That would require this movie having any actual style. At least Snyder would make it more visually interesting.

This definitely looks like this year's King Arthur.

I never thought I'd long for a sequel to Ridley Scott's Robin Hood, but here we are.

Some odd costume design went into a film that takes place in medieval England.
MCyCarN.jpg

This looks like Paul WS Anderson's stool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"