Rock band 4 any one?

spiderman2

Superhero
Reaction score
So there are now rumors about a rock band 4. I would love to see a rock band 4 has the rock bands are really fun to play. The biggest thing is would the instruments work on a rock band on ps4, xbox one or would you have to buy new ones? Hopefully ever thing could carry over dlc. Hopefully we will hear something come this years E3. Hopefully a rock band 4 would have better music then 3 has 3 had the worst songs and rock band 2 had the best.

http://www.everybodyplays.co.uk/news/360/Is-Rock-Band-4-in-the-works/1913

I liked the Beatles one just because its the Beatles but not a big fan of the series. Played it with friends and I'm apparently pretty good on the drums.

I liked the Beatles one just because its the Beatles but not a big fan of the series. Played it with friends and I'm apparently pretty good on the drums.

I didn't play that one. I have rock band 1-3 and lego rock band. I would love to have a micheal Jackson rock band lol. While at least micheal Jackson the experinces was cool but rock band would be even better. I think the drums where the funniest thing to do. Rock band is a kind of game if you go a long time with out playing you are going to suck takes a lot of practice to get really good.

Takes a lot less practice to play air guitar. :o

Plastic instruments had their time. Not interested anymore.

Its been officially announced for 2015

16530162220_2961158a12_z.jpg

16716515882_e6ca2a326b_z.jpg

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/05/rock-band-4-announced-for-ps4-and-xbox-one

DLC from past games is backwards compatible but only via the same console maker. AKA, X1 can only import from 360 and PS4 can only from PS3.

I never got into it but its great for fans. If I had to do it, Id drop the 4 from the title and turn it into a F2P series. No need for multiple iterations. Rock Band should just be a platform. It should be free to download and play with a starter set of like 10-15 songs and they make money off of new song downloads and accessories for people to purchase. If they continually update it with new content like songs, modes, tournaments, challenges, customization options, achievements/trophies, etc... I think it could sustain life for most of this gen and not implode with multiple sequels

Last edited:
Havok that's a great money-making idea.

I kind of got over Rock Band/Guitar Hero really. I had friends who were heavily into it, and we'd play, but eh, I don't know, it was always kind of boring to me. If my friends get this, I'll probably play along, though, neat little party game. My feeling is and the rumored Guitar Hero revival are going to bomb, though. I think the interest in these games have passed.

Its been officially announced for 2015

16530162220_2961158a12_z.jpg

16716515882_e6ca2a326b_z.jpg

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/05/rock-band-4-announced-for-ps4-and-xbox-one

DLC from past games is backwards compatible but only via the same console maker. AKA, X1 can only import from 360 and PS4 can only from PS3.

I never got into it but its great for fans. If I had to do it, Id drop the 4 from the title and turn it into a F2P series. No need for multiple iterations. Rock Band should just be a platform. It should be free to download and play with a starter set of like 10-15 songs and they make money off of new song downloads and accessories for people to purchase. If they continually update it with new content like songs, modes, tournaments, challenges, customization options, achievements/trophies, etc... I think it could sustain life for most of this gen and not implode with multiple sequels

what do you mean by it should just be a platformer? I couldn't disagree more with you ideas for this. I am glad that they are making this but we don't know if the controllers are going to work form the old system or if we are going to need a new controllers. That is the make or break for me. If we are going to have to buy new dums and guaitr and would really suck. I am dissapoteid that they are droping the keybord thing though.

what do you mean by it should just be a platformer? I couldn't disagree more with you ideas for this. I am glad that they are making this but we don't know if the controllers are going to work form the old system or if we are going to need a new controllers. That is the make or break for me. If we are going to have to buy new dums and guaitr and would really suck. I am dissapoteid that they are droping the keybord thing though.

go back and read what I wrote as that is not what I did

go back and read what I wrote as that is not what I did

Sorry not platformer lol but you said they should make it free to play with upgrades and make it a platform? What dose that mean by platform?

It's kind of like iTunes. It's like you download it on various devices, and then through iTunes you download music for whatever device you're using iTunes on (in this case the PS4 and Xbone). It's a good idea really, but it would have to be expanded to many more things for it to be viable of course.

But it should also be a platformer as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"