Endgame Rocket Raccoon - Bradley Cooper

Iceman

Daffy Duck Vs The Joker
Staff member
Reaction score
Discuss Rocket in Avengers 4. How will he cope without his team and will he integrate well into a new one?

His interactions with the others will be fun, but I honestly have no clue what purpose he will serve against Thanos. If they are going to be building a new Infinity Gauntlet, I don't see why they would need more than Tony, Bruce, and Shuri working on that. Rocket must have a bigger role than just helping Tony do that. I hope so, at least.

There are a lot of Avengers who on their own provide little theoretical benefit to a fight against Thanos. But I'm sure the Russos will find a good way to give everyone a reason for being there.

Haha, he would so hate being called that. :D:

Rocket is my favorite MCU character, so I am more than happy to see that he is going to have a significant role in Avengers 4.
Can't wait to watch him interact with the rest of the team.

He's my second favorite character behind Iron Man. It's kind of crazy how successful Marvel has been at making so many of us fall in love with what is undoubtely one of their most obscure and zany characters.

It's interesting that he was chosen out of the Guardians to be the one to survive and carry on and help and interact with the Avengers alone.

It's interesting that he was chosen out of the Guardians to be the one to survive and carry on and help and interact with the Avengers alone.

That's what I found really interesting, too! The question is Why? Or is it literally just for comic relief in what could be a very grim and sad movie?

That's what I found really interesting, too! The question is Why? Or is it literally just for comic relief in what could be a very grim and sad movie?
I hope it's for more than comic relief. The Guardians have been the outright comedians of the MCU, but in spite of that have provided many of the best emotional moments IMO.

He even has a small scarf. Looking at the door, the fishing traps, the cliffs, water... clearly looks like somewhere on Earth. He could be coming to get Thor who also seems to be inside somewhere and maybe by a fire place. Maybe it is indeed Norway and Thor needed some time off after everything that happened.

Black Widow also seems to going to get Hawkeye. So maybe the avengers are scattered around the globe, dealing with their loss in their own way... like Cap was in that support meeting in NY, Hawkeye was going on a rampage in Japan, Thor dealing with his own loss and mistake could have choosen to go back to a familiar place like Norway...

tumblr_pmdk5xxFAj1wpamevo1_500.gif

tumblr_pmdk4xshjm1tctq75o1_540.gif

Last edited:
He even has a small scarf. Looking at the door, the fishing traps, the cliffs, water... clearly looks like somewhere on Earth. He could be coming to get Thor who also seems to be inside somewhere and maybe by a fire place. Maybe it is indeed Norway and Thor needed some time off after everything that happened.

Black Widow also seems to going to get Hawkeye. So maybe the avengers are scattered around the globe, dealing with their loss in their own way... like Cap was in that support meeting in NY, Hawkeye was going on a rampage in Japan, Thor dealing with his own loss and mistake could have choosen to go back to a familiar place like Norway...

tumblr_pmdk5xxFAj1wpamevo1_500.gif

tumblr_pmdk4xshjm1tctq75o1_540.gif
That could make sense if it’s from the early part of the film, sure.

Dunno why, but I constantly forget that Bradley Cooper is in the Marvel Universe
Like I know Rocket is, but Bradley never does much in the way of press, so I never connect him to the other MCU actors

Well... My mom will be happy now knowing Rocket is gonna have some prominence. She loves that trash panda.

I wonder if Rocket will make some adjustments to the WM armor himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"