Guardians of the Galaxy The Rocket Raccoon Appreciation Thread

QBComics

Civilian
Reaction score
Rocket%20Raccoon%201.JPG

You knew it was coming. :woot: It's everyone's favorite (and probably only) wise talking raccoon. Who do you think should voice Rocket Raccoon in the upcoming movie? Here's the concept of Rocket Raccoon from the Marvel panel along with the other team members.

guardians.jpg

Last edited:
I always imagined his voice to be a sort of lighter (and younger) version of an angry Rutger Hauer. I dont think any kind of british cockney or alike would suit. Michael Ironside is also on my list :)

The fact that I am getting a movie with Rocket Raccoon...it just blows my mind. I cannot wait for this.

Someone suggested Jason Statham and I think that's pretty bloody perfect

My other choice is Ian McShane

Holy ****, I'd kill to see Statham as an ultra-violent talking raccoon. Awesome suggestion to whoever thought of that.

Statham is ****ing perfect I can hear him already :awesome:

Statham is ****ing perfect I can hear him already :awesome:

seriously..when i first read the suggestion, i literally froze for a few seconds..lol. It was one of the better "holy ****.....that's perfect" moments i've had. I had my heart set on Andy Serkis because of his Mo-Cap proficiency but Statham would be awesome.

Just thinking of this guy interacting with RDJ makes me cream. :awesome:

T"Challa;23901501 said:
seriously..when i first read the suggestion, i literally froze for a few seconds..lol. It was one of the better "holy ****.....that's perfect" moments i've had. I had my heart set on Andy Serkis because of his Mo-Cap proficiency but Statham would be awesome.
I want it to happen so much it hurts

Dammit..... Now if they cast anyone else I'm gonna hate it :csad:

What if they put Peter Dinklage in an Ewok costume?

T"Challa;23901501 said:
Serkis could do the co-cap, while Statham does the voice.

Dammit..... Now if they cast anyone else I'm gonna hate it :csad:

I'd love for Ray Winstone to voice (and mo-cap) Rocky.

Jason Statham would be awesome, but I'd die if they just got Greg Ellis back. He'd be cheaper too. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"