rogue in new wolverine movie?

W

wolviegirly

i heard that anna paquin was listed as part of the crew for the wolverine movie. is this true? And if so could it be possible that rogue and wolverine have some type of relationship? just wondering

i haven't heard anything at all about rogue. It wouldn't even make sense in the movies to do that. She is like a teenager.

On imdb it lists

•Hugh Jackman-Wolverine
•Brian Cox-William Striker (rumored)
•Tyler Kane-Sabretooth (in talks)
•Kelly Hu-Lady Deathstrike (rumored)
•Ken Watanabe-Silver Samurai (rumored)

On wikipedia, it also mentioned sabretooth and that it is rumored that the blob and silver fox will make an appearance.

the links are just to the wolverine pages....fyi

It wouldn't make any sense, since Rogue and Logan met for the first time in X-Men.

Yeah it doesn't make sense at all.Wolverine is gonna be a pre-quel so its way before he meets the X-Men & Rogue.

who knows? Maybe the movie will end with Rogue and Logan meeting in that pub in Canada.

I think she would have been mentioned in the script review, if she was in it...

It would be cool if Rogue would be in this Movie....
Maybe then I will see it :D

I could totally see Mystique in this film, given the unusual relationship she had with Wolvie, especially in X2. Maybe she'll be adopting a little Rogue? It would really make the future relationships WOlvie has with both of them a lot more interesting.

Otherwise, ending up in the bar with Rogue is a really interesting idea, especially if it is reshot in his perspective.

^ yeah...that would be a good ending for the movie.

rougue is his child with Silver Fox and is born before her death to ST

even though i am a super huge Rogue fan, i don't see why she would be in it. in the comic books she doesn't have anything to do with him til he is already in the XMen. i hope they just stick to the history and explore his back story. now a Rogue and Gambit movie... THAT i would LOVE to see.

never gonna happen, i dont understand why gambit was never used he is such an interesting character with a good backstory and personality

ya, I don't see how or why, she would be in this movie, this is wolverines back story, it has nothing to do with her, if they do try to play out the background on the rogue being adopted by Mystique, they would have to change the whole x1 storyline, if that were a subplot, it would have to play out that, rogue parents at the beginning of the first movie, were fakes, and that maybe one of them was even Mystique, that she was keeping taps on her until Magneto finished his machine, and that’s why they went after her when she ran away.

it wont happen. theyve already butchered her character, unfortunately, and probably wont do anything as far asa prequel with her.

They might decide not to make this a prequel - but a continuation from X4 in which Wolverine discovers his background and has flashbacks of his origins.

We just don't know at this stage how they will do it.

i'd prefer a prequel but an after the events of x3 would be interesting too

X-Maniac said:
They might decide not to make this a prequel - but a continuation from X4 in which Wolverine discovers his background and has flashbacks of his origins.

We just don't know at this stage how they will do it.

It's been said for a long time that it will be a prequel.

If it's a prequel, screw it. But after seeing one of the alternate endings for X3 it kinda looks like this will be a sequel

ummm no its A PREQUEL,Its about how he BECAME wolverine

Perhaps it will begin following the events of X3, but will procede in flashback form, and the events in the film will be events from the past?

Rogue seems to have been made Jubilee in the X-Men movies as far as her relationship to Wolverine is concerned. I wouldn't mind seeing her in the Wolverine movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"