Apocalypse ROGUE's Altered States: Rogue to return for Apocalypse?

Exactly. they should go ahead and make a solo film.
Have Bobby die gorily in her arms so she goes on a revenge mission where she:

1) uses her powers
2) kicks arse
3) meets Gambit
4) acquires the Ms Marvel powers.

In my opinion, they should maybe split up the current-present-day X-Men and give them their own films. 1 that focuses on Storm's team and one that focuses on Cyclops' team. And after that they could all reunite again for a 1 big mission.

Storm's team - Storm, Wolverine, Rogue, Colossus, Gambit, Psylocke, Nightcrawler
Cyclops' team - Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, Shadowcat, Beast, Angel, Professor X

Exactly. they should go ahead and make a solo film.
Have Bobby die gorily in her arms so she goes on a revenge mission where she:

1) uses her powers
2) kicks arse
3) meets Gambit
4) acquires the Ms Marvel powers.

that will annoy alot of people if you kill off iceman off (again)

You can't make a delicious omelette without breaking a few eggs.

You can't make a delicious omelette without breaking a few eggs.

At some point, like if they ever make a new film with the original cast SOME of the characters will have to die, well first, to make room for new members to team like Gambit, Psylocke, Angel, Nightcrawler, or someone we haven't seen before.

But of course, if they are gonna kill someone it has to be done really well and it should be emotional.

Iceman/Rogue was the worst pairing ever. They should have went the Comicbook route with Gambit or Colossus as her boyfriend instead of Bobby. Singer is so deadset on making them happen when no one is asking for it.

You want to kill off Rogue? :csad:

I want her revived!
beatheart.gif
(<---beating heart)

They should have went the Comicbook route with Gambit or Colossus as her boyfriend instead of Bobby.

Actually they should have gone the Gambit and Colossus route if you know what I mean. :p (still waiting for Northstar...)

Last edited:
With Jubes being brought back I'm wondering if they are going to reboot Rogue as well. it's certainly a character that needs it the most.

With Jubes being brought back I'm wondering if they are going to reboot Rogue as well. it's certainly a character that needs it the most.

Don't count on it considering they made a point to show her at the end of DOFP and are releasing an alternate cut of that film to include more of Anna Paquin's Rogue. Unless Singer has completely lost respect for serialized film and the series he started, don't count on it.

Unless rogue is imortal, I doubt it since she was at the end of dofp. She could be in the wolverine movie though!

At this point I'd save Rogue/Iceman/Colossus/Kitty for the 90s...

Love to see Forge in this though

Don't count on it considering they made a point to show her at the end of DOFP and are releasing an alternate cut of that film to include more of Anna Paquin's Rogue. Unless Singer has completely lost respect for serialized film and the series he started, don't count on it.
Exactly!

Rogue is not going to be In Apocalypse inless she has cameo with hUgh jackman and
Halle Berry.The future ending of DOFP Is cannon.She,Iceman,Kitty,Colossus won't be In
1980's part of Apocalypse.Since Jubilee wasn't in future ending of DOFP that's the reason
she can be In 1983 In Apocalypse.

The only way she could be in the 80s is to retcon her.

Anna Paquin as Rogue was in future ending of DOFP set 40 years after events
of APocalypse.

When people want every X character thrown into film that creates problem and complents.

Well at least this time very unlikely they can pull the stranad Fox and Singer only care about Wolverine line even though DOFP challenged that.

Everybody yellling about X-Men 3, now they want all characters in one movie,...

Everybody yellling about X-Men 3, now they want all characters in one movie,...
But X3 had awful script. I think it was the main problem.
Anyway many characters in Apocalypse leave no room for character development

Yup fuc.. the whole continuity, give another actors to play same characters in same age in 80's...

hopefully its the longest X-Men movie yet

Make it happen fox!!

X1-X3 are fine movies. But I could care less about that continuity. If it serves the future of the franchise then forget the previous trilogy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"