Days of Future Past "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Has anyone link for this backstage of X3?
200.gif
200.gif

Yeah that's apart of the clip where James Marsden was talking bad about Bret Ratner, it was hilarious.

second gif is quite sexual, is it appropiate for the board? lol

I guess you haven't seen the "Dat Smexy" thread. There isn't anything wrong with that gif. In the slightest.

I wanted to see Jean and Storm fly side by side. :o

She levitated for like 2 secs in the last stand :whatever:. I wonder if they'd handle different characters flight patterns different,since Jean doesn't really "fly" per se,but levitates.

Hopefully next time they display it.

I also wanted to see Cyclops go full optic blast,and take his visor off and unleash on a sentinel

He also has A natural gift of spatial awareness and a gift for pin pointing impossible angles and reflecting or ricocheting off objects.

Or show how tactical he could be on field as a leader.

I want them back in the movieverse, by hook or by crook...

i'll take a pm if anyone's willing. i must have hearing problems.
"I'm happy I'm not doing it"? Lmao just watched the whole clip. " ****ing cocky sun of a *****, like whatever you weren't in the first two " dead.

I do wish Jean wasnt dead in the movieverse it would be great to see her in this movie alongside Storm and company wrecking havoc on the Sentinels, Though i did wish they gave her power that pink signature i did in the comics.

I want to see someone Phoenix-bird-inize Jean from TLS. Just so we can see what it would have been like :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"