Apocalypse The Official Sophie Turner/Jean Grey Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I don't know why but some of my friends seem to find this shot of Sophie to be very attractive to them.lol

Robert Meyer Burnett was certainly taken with her, from his comments in the Collider Heroes video. She was the only castmember he mentioned by name.

They have good taste in music!

Dazzler is my favorite 80s female pop star!

I like that they at least gave a Dazzler Easter egg, she was someone I was hoping made it into the movie.

It does look like someone is floating there

That could be anything to be fair, you don't know what apocalypse can do with his powers

That could be anything to be fair, you don't know what apocalypse can do with his powers

You can actually see whatever it is quickly in motion in the tv spot. I know it very well may not be but I'm hoping its Pheonix.

xmen_phoenix.jpg

Kinda looks like the Phoenix raptor

I get what you mean by the shape but when I pause it, the person being blown away on the right looks like Beast. Could just be the x-men causing an explosion and Apocalypse deflecting it.

I think Phoenix will go as far as her eyes glowing again/astral plane stuff, I can't imagine them wanting her to display massive fire type elements so early on in her 'redo'.

Though from that scene after her nightmare (with the students in the corridors) it looks like the lights are swinging... she's powerful.

It's hard to tell because it goes by so fast.

Do you think we'll get the pink aura when she uses her telekinesis?

I doubt it. Plus, they may think it looks too similar to Scarlet Witch. At this point, I think they should save any auras or visual power displays for Phoenix to help note the difference in Jean's power level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"