Apocalypse Young Cyclops/Jean/Storm? Casting Ideas - Part 2

Haha that's awesome. I hope these three have great chemistry and equal amounts of importance.

It just hit me that Sophie and Tye were like four years old (not even, in Tye's case) when the first X-Men movie came out. Damn kids!

My reaction too hehe

That tends to happen to me a lot:

-Go to work, miss the Ben Affleck as Batman announcement.
-Go to a movie, miss Marvel's big Phase Three announcement.
-Go to a party at my cousins, miss the Oscar Isaac as Apocalypse announcement.
-Sleeping, miss this one.

And so on and so forth.

And Jennifer Lawrence wasn't even 10 when the first movie hit. Is she a damn kid too? :o

I don't think that's actually a issue for him...

She acts like a kid in these movies. I hope her line deliveries improve for Apocalypse.

Sophie Turner was definitely for the fans.

I'm not sure about Maisie, but, speaking of GoT, I think Emilia Clarke (Daenerys) could be a great Magma (based on looks), but I'm not expecting that character on film anytime soon.

As for Scarlet Witch, I always thought Emmy Rossum would more or less fit the look, plus she's exactly Evan Peters age (they're meant to be twins).

Emmy_Rossum01.jpg

As for Scarlet Witch, I always thought Emmy Rossum would more or less fit the look, plus she's exactly Evan Peters age (they're meant to be twins).

Yes! I always thought about Emmy Rossum for Wanda. She really looks like her and she is a tremendously talented actress. She would be great if Fox has big plans for Scarlet Witch.

3c5915a802dbc704d2dd807015fc1495.jpg

Okay now the casting announcement for the big 3 is over. I can't wait to see casting for the new supporting characters.

And Bryan Singer should confirm soon if Lucas/Hugh are returning.

Sophie Turner was definitely for the fans.

I'm not sure about Maisie, but, speaking of GoT, I think Emilia Clarke (Daenerys) could be a great Magma (based on looks), but I'm not expecting that character on film anytime soon.

Emmy_Rossum01.jpg

I'd actually prefer to see Polaris over SW myself. Not just because Marvel is already using her in AOU, but also because Polaris is the child of Magneto that tends to be underused the most.

I am kind of glad that the characters are younger because it means Jean probably won't be involved romantically with Wolverine, it also leaves more room for development with Storm and Cyclops.

I think that Polaris would be a great fit, it would be cool seeing Magneto train someone with a power similar to his and Xavier doing the same with Jean. I could see a montage of this.

I would like to see them cast Polaris and say she's the twin sister of Quicksilver. No Scarlet Witch in this movieverse.

The interwebs would go insane. :oldrazz:

I would like to see them cast Polaris and say she's the twin sister of Quicksilver. No Scarlet Witch in this movieverse.

The interwebs would go insane. :oldrazz:

I can't even imagine.

But if you think about it, if they want Wanda, Pietro and Lorna to be Magneto's children, they would have to think about something...hmmm... less soap opera. I mean, each movie Eric will find out a lost kid? So I wouldn't mind if they were triplets.

The same with Raven and Rogue, Kurt and Creed. I mean, she left two kids, but adopted one and then finds them later... Hmmm... They would have to work on that.

I can't stand Wanda. I'd much rather have Polaris, but really, what would the point of her be? Or the point of Wanda? I guess we don't know anything right now, but my money is on Quicksilver being solo.

I can't stand Wanda. I'd much rather have Polaris, but really, what would the point of her be? Or the point of Wanda? I guess we don't know anything right now, but my money is on Quicksilver being solo.

Flesh out his character. Give him someone to interact with. His relationships with his sisters in the books have always been interesting and add to who he is

I think Polaris should be withheld until they're sure she doesn't fit in better in the future films (if any). She'd be a good successor to Magneto, the same way X-23 would be for Wolverine. Too bad Havok is soooo old now though.

Bottom line, audiences should see Fox's Scarlet Witch. Comparing what we've seen of the two Quicksilvers so far, I bet Fox can offer a Scarlet Witch twice as better as Marvel's ;)

Quicksilver was holding that little girl who I presume was supposed to be his sister when he was watching Magneto's speech at the end of DOFP. And she sure didn't seem to be his twin (more like several years younger than him). And I believe that Singer confirmed that she WASN'T Wanda. So I think that she was probably Lorna.

Quicksilver was holding that little girl who I presume was supposed to be his sister when he was watching Magneto's speech at the end of DOFP. And she sure didn't seem to be his twin (more like several years younger than him). And I believe that Singer confirmed that she WASN'T Wanda. So I think that she was probably Lorna.

Bryan singer had this to say about the little girl

"Is that the Scarlet Witch? No, that’s his little sister. I even had a line which I cut, where Quicksilver’s mother says to the little girl, ‘Go up and bug your sister,’ and the little girl says, ‘She bugs me!’ You never see the older sister, but it was to imply that there is an older sister for comic book fans. I ended up cutting it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"