The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Rotten Tomatoes score? - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say fire Avi.

He's ****ed up 3 Spider-Man films in a role. Hell in Spider-Man 1, him and some Sony producers had the idea of the Green Goblin having female sidekicks on gliders and then Raimi was all "shut the **** up and get the **** out".

Agreed. Avi is total ass.

He did help save Spider-Man 2, though! The original script called for a love triangle between Peter, MJ, and Otto, and Avi was like "...no." Credit where credit is due.

lWIlPau.png

NO. NO, NO, NO, NO, NO. If Sony reboots Spidey again, it's over. It's done. No one will see that film. No one will care. It will be unbelievably rushed, horrible, and will kill everything. Rebooting is NOT the option.

I said the best option was a good reboot, not a horrible rushed one. Plus, wouldn't it be a reboot anyways if Marvel studios gets it?

I said the best option was a good reboot, not a horrible rushed one. Plus, wouldn't it be a reboot anyways if Marvel studios gets it?

Oh, well, yeah a GOOD reboot would be awesome but that probably wouldn't happen. And technically it would be but Marvel would probably just create a new Spidey and ignore the origin all together. They would be smart and hint at a different backstory through out but I don't think they would straight up reboot. But who knows. Maybe. But chances are whatever Marvel does would be better than Sony...

Agreed. Avi is total ass.

He did help save Spider-Man 2, though! The original script called for a love triangle between Peter, MJ, and Otto, and Avi was like "...no." Credit where credit is due.

Eh, I say it's negated by the mere suggestion that killing off Doc Ock was no big deal because they could just use "Docky Ocky" in a later film (whoever the hell that is).

21nfvbr.png

Fresh Figs on the audience side, not Rotten Tomatoes. :oldrazz:

Well Raimi spoke out, basically called Sony out on their ******** for SM3.

Just curious. I think you said you liked this better than Cap 2 even though you raved both. But what about ASM did you like better? Cap was a pretty perfect movie for me.

Tee's Irish and from Ireland so he was probably drunk when he said TASM2 was better than Cap 2.

That is not a Docky Ocky. That is also not something that would be a great fit for a Spidey movie anyway.

In the special features for the movie the movie's editor said that the reason he put that song in was because he hated hearing it when he was a kid and he wanted the kids of 2004 to have the same feeling.

In the special features for the movie the movie's editor said that the reason he put that song in was because he hated hearing it when he was a kid and he wanted the kids of 2004 to have the same feeling.
Well he succeeded I hate that song since then and that was just ugh the whole scene with that song

Tee's Irish and from Ireland so he was probably drunk when he said TASM2 was better than Cap 2.

Everything's better with alcohol. The cause and solution to all of life's problems.

Everything's better with alcohol. The cause and solution to all of life's problems.

Maybe I should go to the theater with the bar to watch this or just smoke a joint before hand.

I went to a movie theater the other day and they served beer.

Never been there and I was like "Fancy".

Well he succeeded I hate that song since then and that was just ugh the whole scene with that song

What are you talking about it? It's a classic. It shows that the film doesn't take itself seriously, which is just about the most Spider-Man thing ever. I think the films should have a bit of a satirical/self-aware aspect to them, makes them stand out. I'd love to have seen Spidey look at Rhino and just say, "This is just too stupid to fit into words.".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"