RUMOR: Superman game in the works

Hitman has nothing to do with Rocksteady. Guess we will have to wait until next week.

I remember not long after Arkham Origins was released there were rumors of WB Montreal working on a Suicide Squad game

THAT would be awesome!

I just hope we get some sort of announcement soon

All I want is Tim Daly for Superman, and Clancy Brown for Lex Luthor.

Also folks, John Williams theme in the game, or nay?

Oh yeah, plus such a talented diver

Will it be set in the Arkham universe?

I reckon don’t worry about that stuff in the beginning. Just focus on one great superman game and then if it works, roll that stuff in. We would hate to see the dc video game universe go down like the dc cinematic universe did

I'd be happy with either Tim Daly or George Newbern... but I'm sure it will be a new actor.

Also, I can't believe Daly is 62. He looks amazing.

I remember not long after Arkham Origins was released there were rumors of WB Montreal working on a Suicide Squad game

THAT would be awesome!

I just hope we get some sort of announcement soon

I think that got scrapped a couple years ago.

Which is a damn shame. Wonder if that Damian game is still happening. Hopefully that has been scrapped as well.

A suicide squad game would be so much fun though. I would love to play as king shark

I refuse to believe until there is concrete proof

Been burned too many times over the years

Ok everyone, I’m definitely feeling it in my waters that this is happening! If it wasn’t I’m sure they would have put the kibosch on the rumours by now.

Ok time to finalise those lists of what we want!
1. No grimdark superman. It’s what killed him in the movie
2. Brainiac would be cool but if it has to be Zod I think that would still be pretty cool
3. Futuristic metropolis. Like all shined and beautiful, ironically like the game killzone. It should be the opposite of Gotham . Even something like in mirrors edge

4. Supergirl should definitely appear, and be playable

I appreciate your passion.
1. I would agree. As much as I actually enjoy Man of Steel, I'd like to see a realistically interpreted Superman/Clark Kent/Metropolis, without it needing to be grimdark. Think Arkham Asylums level of realism, but brighter and more uplifting a la superman. I appreciate the power levels seen in Man of Steel. Kinda seeing Superman struggling on occasion is absolutely fine with me.

2. TBH, I'd like to see Braniac, Zod, Doomsday, Bizarro, and maybe even Darkseid. I don't see a reason not to go all out with his major villains. Each of the Arkham games had a plethora of rogues.

3. Perfectly articulated. Mirrors Edge is a great looking benchmark for Metropolis. The Spider-Man games do a decent job at "real new york" Metropolis and Gotham should be on two ends of that same spectrum.

4. Supergirl should be in it. Also Krypto the super dog.

Myself? I dont have many requests, I just need a solid flight mechanic and open world gameplay. Perhaps some sort of side missions, preferrably the "helping mankind" variety. ("Save this planeful of people," "Stop this meteor shower from destroying the city," "Save this toppling building," "rescue cat from tree," etc). Also I want to be made to feel the punches, flight, heat vision and how much damage they do on the environment. Maybe something like a destruction penalty so you should try to avoid destroying too much of the city.

Last edited:
4ea.jpg

We doing this or not? I can't take it anymore.

Last edited:
Boy, that Slcmof guy on youtube is so embarassing. I can't tell if his whole boycott WB games is a joke or what...

Oh my gosh kryto would be so much fun. Bark bark!

the leak/rumor said the game would debut at the MS E3 show.

so hopefully today is the day!!

Exciting... honestly, whatever it is, I'll just be happy to hear what Rocksteady is working on.

It is now or never. If there's no Superman game at E3, there will never be one.

It is now or never. If there's no Superman game at E3, there will never be one.

I dont know, they work on something...that we can be absolutly sure.
But 3, almost 4 years without absolutly nothing? I dont know what to think.
At this point i dont really need them to reveal anything, i just want to know that they work on something, that the progress is steady and that there are no troubles.
Rocksteady is a great developer team, i would like to hear that things go well for them since Arkham Knight.

They've been working on this since completing Arkham Knight in 2015. Arkham VR was simply a side project... That's three years of steady development. They HAVE to be ready to announce something.

It would be great if it was SUPERMAN. It would be great if it was released this Fall for the 80th anniversary. But like I said, no matter what it is, I think it's about time we got a hint at least.

Superman fans when WB Montreal turns up and they announce another BATMAN game:

2qve8g3.gif

Superman fans when WB Montreal turns up and they announce another BATMAN game:

2qve8g3.gif

I would love a Superman game, but I'm not going to be upset in the slightest if it's another Batman game because they've all been great IMO.

World's Finest would blow my mind.

Hopefully i dont care for MS at all they have never made a single good excusive on any consoles has far has i am conserved and i am already getting bored with there conference that is on right now. I am not a big superman fan but considerding rocksteady made 2 of my top 5 favorite games of all time in batman knight and city and another in my top like 25 in asylum i am deing to know what they are making no matter if the superman rumor is true or if they are making another super hero or some completely new ip i just want to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"