Sam Raimi to Direct

I like how one (well, two, depending on your thoughts of Spider-Man 3) bad movie just outright smirches a director's previous good work now. :o

I agree only the venom stuff and the new goblin design were bad

AND EVEN THEN

He nailed that classic church scene

Yeah every scene with Sandman was lit

I agree only the venom stuff and the new goblin design were bad

AND EVEN THEN

He nailed that classic church scene

Well the Sandman stuff was good, but Tobey Maguire also spent way too much time outside of his costume and not wearing his mask. That wasn't anything to do with Venom.

The film did get progressively worse once the black costume was introduced though.

Spider-Man 3 is the most underrated superhero film ever honestly

oh?
giphy.gif

Dance scene included, there's a lot of good in that movie. if Raimi had full control over S-M3, it would've been a masterpiece like S-M2 was.

Such a shame Sony didn’t let him do this thing after he gave them SM1 and 2. We could have got a SM4 too from him that way. :csad:

My dream was for him to do Spider-man 4-6 ending in a Sinister 6 movie

But that went down the drain quick I was still excited for him to bounce back with SM4

one thing I hated that was seemingly his idea is the retcon of uncle Ben's death involving Flint I HATED that

My dream was for him to do Spider-man 4-6 ending in a Sinister 6 movie

But that went down the drain quick I was still excited for him to bounce back with SM4
That would have been ideal. :csad:

I'd take Spider-Man 4 over anymore MCU movies (ducks and hides!) I say that as an MCU fan too haha.
Even 50 MCU Spider-man movies? Including MCU Spider-man 4 by Raimi? :hehe:

one thing I hated that was seemingly his idea is the retcon of uncle Ben's death involving Flint I HATED that
I think most of us weren’t a fan of that, along with another villain being unnecessarily connected to Peter.

I think that is where a lot of my disdain for Sony pictures comes from, and then they added Tom let me ruin X- Men Rothman to the mix and it ballooned into something I can no longer control.

They need to make this official already. The "In talks" part has been giving me anxiety:argh:

They need to make this official already. The "In talks" part has been giving me anxiety:argh:

Yeah. The "in talks" could easily be:

Marvel: Sam, please direct this film.

Raimi: No.

Marvel: Oh please. We'll give you more creative control.

Raimi: No. I've already done my bit for superhero films.

That would still qualify as in talks. We need something more positive.

Yeah. The "in talks" could easily be:

Marvel: Sam, please direct this film.

Raimi: No.

Marvel: Oh please. We'll give you more creative control.

Raimi: No. I've already done my bit for superhero films.

That would still qualify as in talks. We need something more positive.

Raimi: I'm done with big studio movies.

Feige: Avi Arad has no involvement in this one.

Raimi: You son of a b****. I'm in.

I might be the only one who thinks SM2 ist just ok...but SM1 was and is a masterpiece.
Never gut the fuzz about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"