San Diego Comic-Con

It's necessary show something!Is the last Comic-Con before the movie...

Fantastic-Boy said:
It's necessary show something!Is the last Comic-Con before the movie...

YA well said

btw they can also show stuff in wondercon 2007

This is pretty much exactly the same timing as the first movie....

I see some of the cast....possibly Chris and Ioan to show up....at this point maybe even Jessica....she's still in LA and I don't think is going to Vancouver until mid July to film "Good Luck Chuck"...

The first big stuff last time around that was shown was at Showest...

The only thing that had at Wondercon last year was Julian...

Surely a peek at Silver Surfer early design, and hopefully Wolverine release date in 2008 or 2009...and pray for an X-Men origin trilogy or continuation focusing on new mutants.

I'll be there Saturday. No Word on Universal yet? Hmmm. I want to see if they'll annouced Hulk 2 director here. They should. I think he's signed.

Advanced Dark said:
Surely a peek at Silver Surfer early design, and hopefully Wolverine release date in 2008 or 2009...and pray for an X-Men origin trilogy or continuation focusing on new mutants.

I'll be there Saturday. No Word on Universal yet? Hmmm. I want to see if they'll annouced Hulk 2 director here. They should. I think he's signed.

Or "she".....:)

Yeah I'm sure Katherine Bigalow is worthy. LOL As your screen name says..."Come on!" Bryan Singer is as close as your going to get to a good female action movie director.

Advanced Dark said:
Yeah I'm sure Katherine Bigalow is worthy. LOL As your screen name says..."Come on!" Bryan Singer is as close as your going to get to a good female action movie director.

Not funny AD....:mad:

JMAfan said:
Not funny AD....:mad:

a non Jess avvy:eek: Captain Jack rocks
icon10.gif
:up:

Only Johnny Depp is worthy of taking over my avvy.....

JMAfan said:
Only Johnny Depp is worthy of taking over my avvy.....

LOL yeah he's awesome:up: ,have you seen it yet ?

hunter rider said:
LOL yeah he's awesome:up: ,have you seen it yet ?

Well had Disney not been their asslike selves and stopped the 10:05 showings and said NO ONE CAN SHOW IT UNTIL 12:01 I would have seen it lastnight....people are pissed around here. I may see it tonight....but probably tomorrow....or both tonight and tomorrow....

Advanced Dark said:
No it's not. It's just true.

You are on a thinline former blade shade man.....and watched....I would choose my wording around here very carefully...

^ Oh I'm so scared. I said nothing wrong. Zip it mod wanna be.

EDIT: BTW I love Singer's films.

Advanced Dark said:
No it's not. It's just true.

being gay doesn't make him female so your initial point was wrong

I didn't say he was female. I said he's the closest thing to a female director that can make action films. I'm not going to post the definition of female...ok I will post it. I'll be at the comic-con if you'd like to speak more about it. If you have a problem then IM me please don't make the public message board a battleground of personal threats. I'm not referring to you Hunter Thanks.

Regarding female: (See B definition) That's why I said "closest thing".

fe·male (f
emacr.gif
prime.gif
m
amacr.gif
l
lprime.gif
)
adj. 1. a. Of or denoting the sex that produces ova or bears young.
b. Characteristic of or appropriate to this sex; feminine.
c. Consisting of members of this sex. See Usage Note at lady.

Nothing was said in a negative way towards anyone and I did NOT suggest it was negative.

Advanced Dark said:
^ Oh I'm so scared. I said nothing wrong. Zip it mod wanna be.

EDIT: BTW I love Singer's films.

Grow up....and I suggest you take your own advice little boy.

Advanced Dark said:
I didn't say he was female. I said he's the closest thing to a female director that can make action films. I'm not going to post the definition of female and start a war of words here. I'll be at the comic-con if you'd like to speak more about it. If you have a problem then IM me please don't make the public message board a battleground of personal threats. I'm not referring to you Hunter Thanks.

How is he close to being a female ? beign gay doesn't make him close to being a female Blades

I'll discuss this issue in PM's only. My post was not meant to cause hyperventelating hysteria.

Advanced Dark said:
I'll discuss this issue in PM's only. My post was not meant to cause hyperventelating hysteria.

no one is hyperventalating,you made a post saying he was the closest we would get to a female action director,i am simply asking you how you come to this conclusion

See post #32 and read it carefully then read #42 and then PM me. I won't discuss this except in PM's.

Advanced Dark said:
See post #32 and read it carefully then read #42 and then PM me. I won't discuss this except in PM's.
Ive read it,how about you just PM me exactly how a man is close to being a female action director

^ Done. PM = Private Message so I'm asking you have the courtesy of keeping it to yourself. Thank you.

Advanced Dark said:
^ Done. PM = Private Message so I'm asking you have the courtesy of keeping it to yourself. Thank you.

Courtesy....lol

thats funny...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"